A Zebra Like No Other.

It is Monday, a new week has just started and I wish and pray it's a great week. First of all I wish it's a week that will not be remembered for Violence and Mass Murders like last week. I wish Joy, Peace, Kindness and Forgiveness to everyone in the world. Secondly, I wish (for me) it's an easy week of work, with no yelling, shouting or bad attitudes around to affect my day and my mood. I hope and pray things get better for me at work and my relationship with my boss improves. Thirdly, I am waiting on the results of a very important blood test this week. I hope that all it's well and good. I will keep you updated on this, on another post. Last but not least I wish and hope for a week with less blazing temperatures and some rain. Mother Nature has got to cooperate and bring us some rain and a drop of temperatures. The weatherman actually says it's supposed to get cooler by the middle of this week and YES it is supposed to rain. However, I'll believe it when I see it. So Happy Monday to All and a Great Week!!

...Moving on to today's outfit, I wam wearing one of the most unique, funkiest dresses I own. This dress with a sweetheart neckline, shaped like a bustier up front yet in a relaxed tank style, with a vertical zipper from the hem to the chest and a little drawstring by the waist, features palettes of a Zebra print in the front and by the hemline, as well as palettes of a funky, Safari print in Black, White & Blue on the sides. The little inserts of black material make the dress more modern-looking. It is definitely a 21-st Century Dress by none other than Armani.

Black, White and Navy Zebra-Print and Safari-Print, Zipper-Front, Modern Dress: Armani Exchange.
Small, Silver, Bird, Drop Earrings: Parfois.
Turquoise-Beaded, Navy & Silver Bobble, Statement Necklace: The Limited.
Canvas, Black & White, Polka Dot, Peep-Toe Ballet Flats w/ Bows: Steve Madden.

Comments

  1. It's a cute dress with very unique paneling! I hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far my week has started off well. Thank You.

      I am actually wearing this same dress today but totally different accessories. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts