Rainbow Tie-Dye Dress and Rainbow Espadrilles.

Hello All. How is this Thursday (close to the weekend) going for you? I am doing fine considering the kind of hectic day I have had so far and still MOST OF MY WORK DAY is still ahead.

As you all know very well by now, I love Dresses and own A LOT of them. I find them pretty, feminine and really easy to wear. At least it's not like you have to match a top with a bottom. Yes, you have to choose the right shoes, accessories and sometimes a cardigan or a blazer, but rather than that you don't have to mess up much with a dress. I love this particular dress because it is so colorful and the shape and style of it is so pretty. It is very body-conscious as it hugs my body and shows my curves. It also has a pretty sweetheart-shape at the chest area. It's a good thing I was blessed with boobs, because this dress wouldn't flatter a flat-chested girl as much. Also the empire-waist style and the black ribboning under the rib-cage is flattering and shows the tiniest part of my body. Last but not least, I love the exposed black zipper in the back. This dress has fun tie-dye-like stripes in colors like Yellow, Orange, Red, Kelly Green, Forest Green, Purple and Ivory. You could pair it with a cardigan in any of those colors or a black one. This time I chose Red. Also my Wedge Espadrilles are multi-colorful and stripped, in Hot Pink, Green, Yellow, Turquoise and Orange. The stripes/colors are not quite the same as the dress, but the two go well together, I think. :-) I was quite a stylish Rainbow that day.


Multi-Colored, Chiffon, Tie-Dye Dress w/ Black Ribbon Detail and Black Trim: The Limited.
Tomato-Red, 3/4-Sleeve, Light Cardigan: The Limited.
Silver Drop Earrings w/ Sparkly Globes: The Limited.
Blue & Silver, Stretchy, Rhinestone Bracelet: Gifted from a Girlfriend
Hot Pink, Multi-Colorful Stripped Wedge Espadrilles: Payless.

Comments

  1. What a pretty dress ADA!
    I love the colors and the exposed zipper on the back.
    I have a ton of dresses too... i need to wear them more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorena, you definitely need to wear out your dresses more. I am used to seeing you in more separates. I love this dress, too. Thank you. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts