A Long Blazer Over a Short LBD.

Hi All. It is humid, hot, bright and sunny out and I am stuck at work in my office for 13 hours. It sucks - let me tell you. Almost everyone that is home away from work today, is off to the beach somewhere, or by a pool. I am also super-tired today. I haven't slept well or much in the last 3 nights and it is catching up with me. My eyes were closing off earlier today, (around noon time) at work. I even doozed off for a while. I meant to post an OOTD earlier today but time went by and fatigue was my friend and enemy altogether. After a full lunch and an energy drink and some power shopping, I feel much better.

Let me tell you what I purchased today. For a grand total of $138, I purchased 2 pairs of cropped pants, 2 silky tanks, a sleeveless top, a necklace, 2 cocktail rings and 8 pairs of earrings. I wanted to get at least a couple more colorful/summery capri or cropped pants but they have to wait till next month. Between all this shopping and a wedding to attend and get ready for next weekend, I am all out of money, for this month. I have enough in my budget to get my hair done, a manicure and maybe a pedicure and the wedding gift.

I am throwing a Black & White Outfit your way, inspired by one of my favorite Color Combos and one of my favorite stores: White House Black Market. Technically the outfit is an LBD with an Ivory Blazer but Ivory is still in the White Family, in my book. And let me repeat it one more time that I love WHBM Jewelry and own a ton of it. ;-)

Don't forget, I start my First Fashion Challenge tomorrow. Will I wear Solid Brights or Bold Prints? I don't even know yet but stay tuned. ;-)

3/4-Sleeve, Mini LBD w/ Silver, Metallic Stud Embellishments on the Neckline & Sleeves: White House Black Market.
Ecru, 3/4-Sleeve, Linen Blazer: H&M.
Black Rhinestone, Square-Shaped, Stud Earrings: White House Black Market.
Matching, Sparkly Bracelets Featuring Geometric Stones, One in All-Silver & One in Earthy-Colors (on my Right Hand): White House Black Market.
Black & Silver-Studded Hair Clasp: Bijoux & Accessories.
Ivory, Peep-Toe Bootie Sandals w/ Lucite Platform Wedges: Nine West.

Comments

Popular Posts