A Designer Sheath.

I love a nice, sophisticated sheath so much. They make great dresses for work. Even better if such a dress is 100% soft silk, has cute embellishing and is from a French Designer. I am not sure how many collections ago this sheath is from and to tell you the truth I don't care from how long ago, since it is a timeless, classic style. I bought it brand-new, at a boutique (not thrifted) and scored on it. It is maybe a tiny bit big on me but I think it is made to look a little on the loose side. I also own a blouse and a scarf from this very same French Designer. I would probably wear pumps with this and I started the day wearing new nude pumps, but they hurt and blistered my feet so bad, so off they had to go. It's a good thing that day I had these Mocassins stashed in a closet at my office. They still look kind of cute with this fancy dress which has a necklace-like embellished neckline as well as embellished shoulders. Wishing you all a Lovely Friday. Aren't you Happy the WEEKEND is here?!

Knee-Length, 100% Silk, Short-Sleeve, Dark Gray Sheath w/ Sequins & Beads Embellishments: Gerard Darel.
Square, Smoky Gray/Olive Green Rhinestone Stud Earrings: White House Black Market.
Matching, Sparkly Bracelets Featuring Geometric Stones, One in All-Silver & One in Earthy-Colors (on my Right Hand): White House Black Market.
Black & Silver-Studded Hair Clasp: Bijoux & Accessories.
Kiwi-Green Moccasins: Micci's.

Comments

Popular Posts