Colorful Scarf, Layered Up.

Hi girls how are you? Did you see changes to Blogger today because I sure did. I don't quite understand all of these changes but I know one of them has to do with Google Friend Connect. I happened to find a cute, fun & eclectic blog today and when I cliked at the FOLLOW button, it wouldn't let me follow it. Hmmm?!? When I asked for more details, I got a message about Google Chrome. Can someone explain all these changes to me? A Blogger Whiz I am NOT. =P

Anyway, on to the outfit. I think without the blazer and the scarf this would be just a boring Jeans and T-Shirt outfit, even-though the shirt is in a bright, sugary orange. I have been taking this Boyfriend Blazer for a spin with me, a lot lately. I love that it is lined yet light enough for Spring or even a cooler Summer day/evening. The color is a crisp, clean khaki and the material is a clean, crisp cotton. And last but not least I love 3/4 sleeves for not-so-cool days. Short sleeves may not be warm enough to layer with when it's chilly in the morning or evenings, and long sleeves may keep you too warm but 3/4-sleeves are just the perfect middle. Ohh and I purchased this little silk scarf to add to my purses, specifically for this handbag. Even-though this bag also features some Beige & Orange despite the other two colors, and it has cool Grommet holes, I feel like the scarf adds more pizzaz to it. I feel like this scarf acts like a long and colorful necklace, too. Quite Bohemian-Chic!

Light-Wash Black, Skinny Jeans with Rhinestone Pockets in the Back: White House Black Market.
Long-Sleeve, Soft Cotton, Orange Tee: Orsay.
3/4-Sleeve, Long, Cotton, Khaki, Boyfriend Blazer: Express.
Teal, Green, Navy & Coral, Floral-Print Scarf: The Limited.
Black Handbag w/ Orange Palettes off the Sides & Beige Part on the Bottom + Black & Yellow Silky Leopard Purse Scarf: Both Purchased in Tirana (for a great deal).
Soft Leather, Light Gold Loafers, Featuring a Buckle Detail: St. John's Bay (JC Penney).

Comments

Popular Posts