A Chic Two-Tier Frock and an Elegant Blazer.

Saturday is here and I spent most of the day cleaning, washing, organizing, folding and such. Then we had lunch consisting of Baked Fish and a lovely Salad. I am amazing when it comes to preparing salads, if I must say so myself =D. We had invited my mother-in-law for lunch and she liked and ate everything. Her husband and her daughter (my sister-in-law) are currently out of town, the first one for work while the second one for a weekend at the beach, so we didn't want to leave his mom alone, that's why we invited her over.

Below I have another dress worn to work, sometime in May. I continue to be super-behind with posting outfits but one day I will catch up. Next week you will have double posts, from current daily outfits as part of my Fashion Challenge and other outfits worn previously, in the last few weeks and days. Anyway, I like this frock and got it for a great deal at one of my new favorite European brands: Koton. The blazer was only worn for the chilly morning ride to work. This is my most elegant Black Blazer I own, I think. ;-)

Black and Burnt Orange, Elbow-Sleeve, Two-Tier Dress: Koton.
Black Blazer w/ Belt: White House Black Market.
Long, Sparkly, Jet, Beaded, Black Necklace: The Limited.
Black Rhinestone, Square-Shaped, Stud Earrings: White House Black Market.
Patent Leather, Burgundy, Round-Toe Loafers: Micci's.

Comments

Popular Posts