And it Goes Around like a Spider-Web.

Hi all, how was your Saturday? I woke up kind of late, did some laundry, ate breakfast, did some grocery shopping, took a nap, prepared lunch, ate lunch with my honey. Then we both went to bed to read our current books. After, I took a shower and got dolled up for a date with my husband. First we went to our local Cafe-Bar (on the bottom level of the building where our home is located), he had coffee, I had a juice cocktail. Later we did some walking around, checking out new places. We finally settled at a Villa type of restaurant where we sat outside, at their gorgeous patio. We had a light dinner consisting of Sautee Mussels, Fish Soup & Grilled Greek Cheese and finishing with Ice Cream. The whole time we were serenaded by a piano player and by a violin player, located right next to our table. And not just any violin player: the best and oldest violin player currently living in Albania. That man is amazing and so very talented. I took a day off from Facebook, E-Mail & Blogging yesterday and I come back today. Whew, listing all of that seems like I did a lot, but it was a very laid-back, relaxing kind of day and we were sorrounded by hot rays of sunshine, too. =)

I have to bring you some more cooler-weather outfits your way, till I fully catch up with OOTD Posting on this blog. So here is another layered outfit. I own a lot of cardigans, including at least 4 black cardigans. But over the past Fall/Winter and even Spring I seemed to reach over this particular cardigan and wore it a ton. I love its longer length, the feel of the knit, how simple and versatile it is. Definitely a great piece from Express. I love this funky, ruffled-sleeve blouse I am wearing. It is sort of a spider-print as the whole print creates a spider web. And I also think that spiders are gray so this blouse creates that same effect. Describing it might sound gross and weird but I actually do love this top. Its longer length would make it great layered over Bermudas for Summer, too.

I will be back later today with another outfit. You guys take care and enjoy your Sunday!!

Gray & Ivory, Spider-Print, Silk Chiffon, Ruffly Top: Bebe.
Black, Stretchy Nylon Tank (Under the Top): White House Black Market.
Black Cardigan: Express.
Light Khaki, Wide-Legged, Dressy, "Editor" Style Pants: Express.
Black Leather, Braided Bracelet w/ Silver Clasp (Left Hand): Parfois.
Silver, Sparkly, Globe Drop Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Simple, Faux-Leather, Brown Belt (it Came with a Skirt): Calliope.
Brown, Patent Leather & Faux Suede, Oxford Shoes: Simple Shoes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts