Ruffles that Mimic Ruffles!

Hello everyone once again on this Wednesday Evening. Sorry to post so often here, lately guys (twice a day with a new outfit) but I have so many leftover outfits that I never posted before and that I think are worth blogging. It is how I dress daily, anyways. However I need more of you to stop by more often at my page, show me some love, comment my outfit choices and spread your word out on your own blogs for me - of course only if you like to do these things. I really need to do some thorough deep marketing in regards to this blog. I mean to do it but I have been so busy with work and at home lately that I haven't been able to write such a specific post. I also need to change the header and greeter of my blog, and start to hopefully gain some sponsors, add some adds to my page and such. It will create more traffic, more readers and it will make my blog more lovable for all of you who know about it or who may not know about it. All advice and tips on this are welcome as well so please tell me what can I do to make my blog a success?

Anyway, I have had a super-long and stressful day at work today, so the least said about it - the better. Let's move on to the outfit. I love ruffles and I love a cute, subtle periwinkle. I also love The Limited, The Loft & White House Black Market. This outfit features all of these elements as well as these three favorite stores of mine. I adore how the two tops match so well together in color & silhouette. I hope you like it as well. And once again THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG, FOR READING ME, ADVISING ME & SPREADING YOUR GOOD WORD ABOUT ME. I appreciate all of my regular, loyal readers even if there may be a few of them.

Sleeveles, Stretchy, Eyelet-Ruffled, Periwinkle Shell: The Limited.
Long-Sleeve, Lavender Cardigan w/ Tiny Front Pockets & Silk Ruffled Collar: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Thick, Black Leggings: White House Black Market.
Clear-Crystal, Beaded Necklace: Gifted to me this Valentine's Day 2012 (by one of My Best Friends).
Powder Pink, Sparkly, Circle Studs: Piazza Italia.
Silver Chains & Bracelets (Right Hand): JC Penney, Lord & Taylor, etc.
Powder Pink, Sparkly, Circle Studs: Piazza Italia.
Purple, Patent Leather Ballet Flats: Target.

Comments

Popular Posts