Layered Up for Spring, in Green Military.

This is an outfit on a relaxed, kind of chilly Spring Weekend Day!! On this particular day, this outfit was worn to have a cup of hot chocolate with a girlfriend and then for grocery shopping. I was having a bad hair day. My hair gets frizzy usually after I wash and dry it so these photos were taken an hour after washed, frizzy hair. Please don't pay attention to the hair. LOL I own several military-inspired jackets. I actually have 4 in this very same Green Military Shade. This is one of my favorites. It is pretty, modern, super comfortable and get this: it is made out of the same paterial as sweat-shirts and sweat-pants. Bonus Points.

Wishing You All a Great Start to the Week!! It is oficially the second week of May. ;-)

Double-Buttoned, Long-Sleeve, "Sweat" Fabric, Military Blazer: Express.
Stripped, Fall-Colors Sweater: Gruppo Fiori.
Thick, Black Leggings: White House Black Market.
Over-the-Knee, Tall, Foldover, Taupe Boots: Simple Shoes.
P.S. In case you girls ever wondered. I know these thick, ponte leggings make a very frequent appearance in my blog but I love them so much I have 3 identical pairs of them. I wore them a lot Last Fall/Winter and also this Spring during cold days.

Comments

  1. Ada this is a great pair of boots.
    I can never pull off high boots, but you totally do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lorena. I like the boots too, especially the color. It is between a Gray and a Mushroom. The material feels like polished, soft suede. I got them for a great deal, 65% off the original price. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts