Colorful Birthday Girl.

Hello Girls. How has your day gone so far? Mine has been great. I celebrate a milestone today as I turn a year older. I don't feel any different, any older or more mature for that matter! =P But I do feel good, actually I feel great. Everything has fallen at its place. I have a good job. I have a new apartment we call Home (full of sunlight, in a great area of the city). I have good friends. I am surrounded by lots of friends and family that love me. I have a loving, darling husband whom I adore and who adores me. The only thing missing in my life right now is A BABY. My husband and I will be working on that, currently.

So this morning, I was greeted with flowers at work. A Beautiful Flower Arrangement as a matter of fact. It took me by surprise. And of course, it is a tradition at my work, to purchase a new book for everyone's birthday. We all sign it collectively (instead of a greeting card). So when someone has a birthday, the rest of the staff picks a book, that we all sign and gift to the Birthday person. My flowers were colorful, fresh, pretty and happy. They made me even happier and my day started on the right foot, for sure. Thanks to my co-workers and our employees.

Today, this morning wasn't as hot as it has been all week this week. It was a little overcast as a matter of fact. That didn't stop me from wearing lots of pretty, bright colors or from wearing a light, silk dress for that matter. By the time noon came, it warmed up. And when I left work today, it was truly beautiful, sunny & warm. Even-though I have a lot of older posts (back from when my lap-top was broken), I am bringing you a freshly-sprinted outfit today. Actually today's outfit was exactly worn today, on my birthday, to work. I must tell you almost everything I wore (my custom jewelry and my dress) were new. The wedges I have had for years but haven't worn them often. They fit in perfectly with the rainbow aura I was creating. So Happy Birthday to Me!!

Aren't my flowers GORGEOUS!?! 

Silk, Sleeveless, Wrap-Style, Teal-Green Dress: The Limited.
"Rock Candy", Plastic, Orange, Bobble Necklace: Purchased on the Streets of Tirana.
Orange & Silver Charm Bracelet (Left Hand): JC Penneys.
Stretchy, Plastic, Yellow Bangles (Right Hand): Charlotte Russe.
Plastic, Yellow, Circle, Post Earrings (that Match the Yellow Bracelet Perfectly): Fred's Jewelry.
Kelly Green Nail Polish (for My Toes): Flormar.
Pretty Pink, Smooth Lipstick: Avon.
Shimmery, Dusty Pink Eye Shadow: Golden Rose.
Hot Pink, Multi-Colorful Stripped Wedge Espadrilles: Payless.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Ada! It sounds like it was absolutely lovely, and you look beautiful in that blue dress. Those flowers ARE gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a Lot Gorgeous!! Thanks for the compliments and yes the flowers are beautiful. =)

      Delete
  2. Happy late birthday Ada !
    Seems you had a good one :)
    I love that dress on you, the color suits you well and how very nice to receive flowers at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lorena. I did have a good birthday. It was simple and laid-back.

      I also adore this dress. The color is one of my favorites. Love the style and material, too. Thank you for the sweet compliments. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts