7 Random Facts (I hope you DO NOT Know) About Me.

I decided to do one of these "Random Blogs" about me, where I list 7 random facts about me (that I haven't said before, I guess). You might have read one or two of these before since I am pretty chatty but I will try to mention 7 new, unused, fun, interesting, never-heard before things about me. The order is of no importance.

1. I have one brother though most people that know me think I have a sister too. That's because my first cousin (my mom's sister's daughter) is like a little sister to me. She is 9 years younger than me but we have so much in common: fashion & shopping is just one of those many things.
2. I want to visit every single continent once before I die. I also want to see all 7 miracles of the world before I die.
3. Between the years 2001 & 2006 I have written well over 2000 poems, at least 20% of them in English and the rest in my native language - Albanian.
4. I rarely wear all black (head to toe black), even-though I don't dislike black. I just prefer cheerful, bright colors more.
5. I deal with books every day at my job. I am surrounded by them and I love that.
6. On March 30th, it will be 8 years since I have married my best friend, though our wedding date and year are different.
7. I love hair accessories, especially headbands and flower clips.

You are all WELCOME to list 7 random facts about yourselves in the comment section. I would love to get to know you girls more and I do appreciate it.


I am leaving you this Sunday morning (it is 11.00 AM currently in Tirana, Albania) while wishing you all A VERY LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY!! It is gorgeous, sunny & pretty warm out but unfortunately I get to spend all day at work (I am currently in my office as I blog).


This is how I feel right now about the lovely sun and warmth that are surrounding me. I want to spread lots of sunshine to you all, on this gorgeous Sunday!!

Comments

Popular Posts