Tweedy Wine.

I am currently listening to one of my favorite songs titled "It's Too Late to Apologize". I just love this song: the sound, the musical aspect of it, the mix of a great band and a Hip Hop Singer, the beautiful instrumental parts of it and the message its lyrics express, as well. While I am contemplating what to wear to work tomorrow I want to GREET ALL OF YOU FABULOUS FASHIONISTAS with this amazing song.

Starting yesterday it started to warm up here in Tirana. The sun is out and the temperature went up by about 6 to 9 degrees (Celsius) that is quite a change. Today was even prettier and warmer than yesterday and of course the weather called for a short dress with short sleeves, with thin tights. I had my puffy jacket and knit scarf to keep me warm. Below is what I have worn recently to work, as a daily outfit. Take Care Guys!!
Wide-Legged Grayish/Taupe Tweed Pants: New York & Company.
Wine-Colored, Warm, Wool Cardigan: Pink Shadow.
Black+White Stripped Tee w/ Little Black Ruffle (on the Neckline): White House Black Market.
Silver-Gray, Glass, Beaded, Multi-Faceted Necklace + Matching Silver-Gray, Glass, Beaded, Studs: White House Black Market.
Burgundy, Leather & Suede Loafers: Bandolino.

Comments

Popular Posts