Long Time No See and I am Wearing Pink!!

So I give you guys props, lots and lots of props. How do you possibly find time every day in your life to keep up a beautiful, healthy, daily blog, with a few paragraphs and photos to back up? I applaud even more, those of you who post other special posts such as ones on shopping, pinterest, outfits you are currently liking in stores, diet, exercise, food recipes, etc. I have barely had time to dress myself and eat in this last week and a half to two weeks.

As of Wednesday January 11th, I officially started my first day of work and joined the work force here in Albania. I am surrounded by Culture, Books and Education at my job. I have my own office and I was even provided with a company cell-phone and a company e-mail address. Needless to say I do love it, though it is quite different from what I have ever done before. I don't want to jinx myself but I must say for the time being I am happy there despite my long work days. It takes me an hour to an hour and 15 minutes to get there and back (each time), add that to an 8 to 9 hour day of work, equals to pretty much the entire day being gone. Plus I work 6 days a week so my weekends are limited in time, also. That is why you have not seen me around here, that much. Can you blame me?

The worst part about it is that I have to take two busses to get there (each time, back and forth). It is in the far suburbs of Tirana where I currently reside at. But the building is brand-new as is the company and despite the fact that it is far, it is indeed at a good location. The thing that sucks is that I have to wake up super early in the morning and I am so NOT a morning person. Plus it has been a pretty cold winter so dealing with the morning climate is tough.

So anyway, I have been taking photos of my outfits every day this week, it is just a matter of me posting them. I have added some on my lap-top, while still waiting to add the others. It is a challenge let me tell you. Because I also have to balance my home, be a wife and a housewife, cook and clean, while still have a career. Here is an outfit that dates back a couple of weeks. See you later ladies and enjoy Your Sunday!!

Hot Pink, Boat-Neck, 3/4-Sleeve Sweater: American Eagle.
Lilac-Pink, Stretchy & Cozy Cotton Turtleneck: T-Box.
Thick Black Leggings (My Favorites): White House Black Market.
Taupe-Charcoal, Over-the-Knee Boots: Recently Purchased in Tirana (A Christmas Gift to Myself).
Silver Dragonfly Brooch w/ Mini Pink Rhinestones (pinned to my turtleneck): Forever 21.
Silver Gray Headband with a Bow Decorated in Silver Rhinestones: Recently Purchased in Tirana.

Comments

  1. Hi Ada thank your for all of your kind comments.
    Congrats on the job - as with everything you need some time to adapt, although i must admit that an hour+ each way is a long time. Maybe you can use that time to blog your outfit of the day!I take my own pictures, on a timer, just 3 to 4 pictures and then upload them right away!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot girls. I am liking wearing Pink, lately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts