Farewell 2011!!!

Good Morning World. Good Morning Fashion Bloggers. It is officially 8.48 AM here in Albania - the country of the Eagles. Which means we are about 13 hours away from saying Farewell to 2011 and welcoming a brand new year - 2012. Are you guys excited, nervous, hopeful, happy for the New Year? Who believes December 31st 2012 will be the end of the world, the story of destruction? I sure don't believe it and neither do I ever think about this. But if that is the case let make 2012 OUR BEST YEAR YET!!

I don't know about you guys but almost every year the last 2-3 days of the year are always sooooo darn busy for me. It seems like I always have a million things to do and a million and one things I still need to do and/or forget to do and it is so crazy and definitely not relaxing!!? Murphy, you are not my friend at all. =D Happy New Year to Me! With that said, I have so much I MUST DO today, so many errands still to do, a lot of house-work and trying on my entire outfit before I put it on tonight. So, I can't waste any more time in today's post therefore let's move on to Fashion LOL. This outfit is what I wore on December 9th the day I put up the Christmas Tree. I was a little late this year with my decorating, but I think that's mostly due to coming into a new country and starting a new life. I had to buy everything from the beggining, tree, ornaments, decorations, etc.

Skinny Blue Jeans: White House Black Market.
Lemon-Mustard Long Cardigan + Matching Tee (underneath): Martin & Osa.
Black & Mustard, Printed, Silk Scarf: The Limited.
Skinny, Braided Mustard Belt: The Limited.
Python, Gold, Skinny Headband: NY & Co (New York & Company).
Flat, Short, Slouchy, Brown Boots: Diba.
And I am leaving you with these festive photos from my home, from December 2011. This is my last post for this year and I am hoping there will be A TON MORE to come in 2012. Wishing You All A Great, Fabulous, Healthy, Beautiful and Super Happy New Year!! I hope all you truly want, comes true in 2012!! Beautiful Ladies Have a Ton of Fun tonight and Dress to Impress!! (I know I will.)

Comments

  1. That mustard top is so pretty on you - I have a really similar scarf to that one - I like how you are wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's actually two mustard tops though it looks like one because of its monochromatic look. I loved Martin & Osa and hated that they closed up. =( As far as scarves, I have yet to meet a scarf I did not like. LOL I am pretty master-ful in wearing them all kinds of different ways, too.

    Last but not least THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY, COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING MY BLOG, LORENA. I am finally rolling with it and letting this thing slide, meaning I am finally truly committing to this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts