Christmas Eve 2011.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS. What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?! What gifts did you get, what did you gift yourself? Were you happy overall with what you got? What did you eat and most importantly WHAT, WHO DID YOU WEAR? LOL
I had a Great Holiday overall, my first one in Tirana, Albania. It was a chilly yet dry and sunny December 24th and 25th around here, but I still stayed stylish. =P Since today I am posting my Christmas Eve outfit I will talk about what I did this day and "reveal" my Christmas Day outfit either later tonight or early morning, tomorrow. So, everything is opened regular hours here on Christmas Eve and most people celebrate the 25th rather than the 24th (it is an European things I guess). Local bars, pubs and restaurants were not as busy as usual, even-though it was Saturday, but overall it was still pretty busy. People seemed to be happier and more generous than usual.

The highlight of Christmas Eve for me was having lunch out with my husband, and later having dessert. We tried on a new restaurant which bakes pizza in an open fire and I ordered a pizza called "Four Seasons" - a very popular dish for pizza in Europe, I think originated from Italy. My husband had a yummy pasta dish and most of my pizza since I got full, due to the fact that I started with a creamy mushroom soup and salad. And the highlight of the day continued when after lunch we met a very good female friend of ours for dessert at one of the most famous dessert bakeries in all of Tirana, they have the best cakes, pastries, tortes, you name it. Since I had left a lot of room for dessert I allowed myself a yummy piece of a fruit torte as well as a small pastry filled with a fig and plum custard. I also, handed my beautiful friend my Christmas gift. It was a small pearl bracelet and matching pearl earrings. That's where we took all the photos from that day, as well. The rest of the evening was pretty basic and boring but lunch and dessert, as well as the company, were excellent and great for Christmas Eve. =)

 Here are our yummy desserts from "Delikatese" Tirana, Albania. The middle plate is mine.
 My Friend and I on Christmas Eve 2011 and later on she is opening My Gift. =)
So, here are the Pearl Earrings and Bracelet I picked up for her for Christmas. On January 11th is her Birthday so I have to come up with another gift. LOL
Off-Black Wash, Skinny Jeans with Metallic Studs in the back pockets: White House Black Market.
Off-White/Gray Soft Cotton Turtleneck: Purchased Recently in Tirana for $5.
Emerald Green Cardigan with Silver Beaded Flower Embroidery: Old Navy.
Gold Bird Brooch with Silver, Green & Blue Rhinestones (Pinned to the Turtleneck): Forever 21.
Gray Headband with Sparkly Rhinestone Bow: Purchased on Christmas Eve as a Gift to Myself. 
Multi-Colored, Sparkly Stud Earrings in Colors such as Bright Cobalt, Emerald, Fuchsia, Yellow and Black: Purchased on Christmas Eve as a Gift to Myself.
Baby Blue, Soft Leather Handbag (I am in love with, it is NEW): Tod's.
Dark Green, Plastic Sunglasses: Ray Ban.
Skinny, Twisted, Woven, Mustard Belt: The Limited.
Double-Breasted, 3/4 Length, Mustard Coat: My New Coat I purchased last week (that I blogged about). It only costed $35, how could I resist?
Here is a last photo of the 3 of us (my husband and our good, close friend who invited us for desserts). It was cold that day so I didn't feel like getting too dolled up. LOL

Comments

Popular Posts