Shades of Bronze with Black.

What's cozier and more Early-Fall than Bronze, Leopard, Layers, Long Cardigans and Loafers?! I think nothing. In this outfit I mixed...

SHADES  OF  BRONZE  WITH  BLACK.
For a very chic, cozy and elegant look that can go from a Working Monday to a Weekend Sunday. You could totally wear this outfit when temperatures are from mid 50s to late 60s, for a business-casual office, a parent-teacher conference, a brunch with girlfriends, at the apple orchard or pumpkin-picking. You will fit right in with the Autumn maze, in the colors of leaves and pumpkins and such. I love this cozy gauzy ruffled blouse by my friend NORA from The Jacket Society. It fit right in for that tone-on-tone bronze look I tried to create with the Loft Chenille Cardigan on top. I showed you a similar version of this same cardigan in Blush Pink on my latest blog post, also paired with loafers and black skinny jeans. But, due to the blouse, this outfit is less casual and more work-ready than the last one I posted where I wore the long chenille cardi over a graphic t-shirt. Of course, bronze pairs so well with black. The black skinny jeans were matched by the black studded sunglasses, while the leopard loafers have both shades of camel+bronze and black in them! Even my bronze glossy matte lipstick matches. What do you think?! Are you team Bronze and Black for Fall?!

















Comments

  1. Prefect fall outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardi Ada :) I am back trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts