The Most Adorable School Girl and Blush Pink.

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I post a lot of photos of Vivian in her cute outfits. Every day I snap pictures of of her every morning for school and a lot of them make it on my Instagram feed. She loves clothes, accessories, colors and even makeup and loves posing. Vivian even has her own hashtags I have started for her: #whatvivianwore and #whatvivianworetoschool - do you follow me?! Do you follow them?! Just a couple of days ago Vivian wore and styled this adorable outfits mixing lots of stripes - from her blush pink/white/navy striped hoodie tee by Abercrombie to her black+white over-the-knee panda socks by Target with her fun tulle overlay skirt which has pretty pastel polka dots. Between the skirt, Mary Jane shoes, her over-the-knee socks and her two braids, Vivian looked like a Catholic School Girl - the cutest  and most adorable of them all!

I told Vivian to snap a couple of quick pictures of mommy since I liked my outfit. I, like Vivian am also wearing light pink or blush pink. Glad that when the mornings or evenings are cooler and as Fall is coming along, I am starting to get my long cozy cardigans in rotation and this soft chenille piece by Loft is one of y favorites. I am wearing it over a Striped Graphic Tee with sunglasses (also by Loft). The blush pink cardigan looked great with the soft and rich Neutral Shades of Camel: my Leather Pointy Loafers by Express and my Faux Leather Nude+Snakeskin Tote by Target. And of course, a pair of well-fitted, well-made, Dark Black Skinny Jeans that are not distressed go with everything and can take you from a Work Day Monday to a Weekend Sunday.













Comments

  1. She is adorable!

    Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your outfits are super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies look dashing in pink ! HUgs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts