The Sunday Showcase April 2019 - Our Spring Picks from Loft.

A full week of April is gone and here we are on a Sunday (on the 7th of April). My lovely friends CHRISSY from Granola and Grace and KELLYANN from This Blonde's Shopping Bag as well as myself, are back for our monthly "The Sunday Showcase" Linkup and we are doing something different today. We are all showing you some of our recent Spring picks and purchases from Loft which is one of our favorite stores/brands. I smiled when I saw Kellyann's jumpsuit because it has polka dots and is in a wide-legged style, just like my Palazzo Pants by Loft. And I love, love Chrissy's beautiful, elegant, office-ready outfit. I actually purchased those pants in lavender and I am loving the emerald green too - NEED! For more details and other pieces they tried on and loved, make sure to check out their blog posts, today. I love their little try-on session diaries.

POLKA  DOT  PALAZZO  PANT  AND  CHAMBRAY  WRAP  TOP.
Two of my recent buys/picks from Loft that I wore together in this recent Spring outfit (it was in the 60s out) are the Polka Dot Palazzo Pant and the Chambray Wrap Top. The Polka Dot Palazzo Pant (say that 5 times in a row, fast lol) is in the IN style of the season as Loft as well as many other stores have a lot of palazzo pants this Spring, full-length ones or cropped like mine. Loft calls them the fluid pant and I agree they are indeed fluid, flowy and very elegant. My particular pair is a best-seller and I scored mine for such a steal! Mine are my usual Loft size which is a Small (or a 4) but I think the XS would have possibly worked a lot better, especially as I am hoping to loose 7-10 lbs this Spring/Summer. Honestly the XS would have fit much better, now. I'd suggest you size down on these pants, especially if you are in between sizes. =) Here is Kellyann's version of the jumpsuit which has a drawstring waist, pockets and feminine flutter sleeves. I love it! I also purchased the drawstring version of the fluid pants in red floral - they will be perfect for warm months. But I love this pair in black with a yellow floral print. Yellow is huge this Spring and Summer. Not to be overshadowed by the pants, but my Chambray Wrap Top with the puffer sleeves is gorgeous too. This chambray wrap blouse is also a best-seller and Loft calls the color "Coldwater Chambray". For reference I am wearing the small but since I am booby lol I do have a light heather grey camisole underneath it. And if you plan to wear it to work I do suggest a cami underneath and also pin it with a brooch like I did here. Because of its style and the peplum hem, this pretty top would work so well for expectant moms and breast-feeding mamas, too. Loft has the chambray dress version of this top, also in a wrap style and calls the color "Noble Blue Chambray". I own the dress too and both pieces are in a very soft and sturdy chambray, but the color is almost identical I'd say. I paired my Black+White Polka Dotted Fluid Pants with the Romantic Chambray Wrap Top and wore my Tasseled Leopard Loafers creating a fun, modern, trendy and Spring work-to-weekend look. Don't you think?! I will probably pair these pieces again, but with heels. I see a pair of colorful pumps going so well with them.


THE  ACCESSORIES.
This outfit - besides the clothes I wore - is all about the accessories. Love how I chose to accessorize it. Of course you cannot miss my giant tortoise trendy sunglasses but let's focus on the gorgeous bow, statement earrings and brooch for a little. I love bows for my hair. I also smile when Vivian and I choose her bows to wear every day with her outfits. This Baby Blue+White Silky Seersucker bow is by Francesca's  and they had the last two left which is perfect because for their BOGO 50% I purchased them both and will style them this month together with Vivian, for Easter. Here is my identical bow and I also love this similar blue chambray bow by Francesca's which I own in the light grey and the light lilac. They are both linked on the bottom of this post. I love the big clasp behind these large bows, it won't fall off because it clips on the other side. That Gold-Tone Pretzel Brooch is by Talbots which always has such pretty, unique and preppy pieces including brooches and all their jewelry. It was on clearance after the holidays. I love that it's a pretzel. Tabots currently has some gorgeous brooches and I have linked my favorites on the widget below. Last but not least, I am wearing these Blue+Pink Marled Tassel Statement Earrings by Baublebar which you also saw this week on my Thursday Moda post and they looked just as good with that bright mustard sweater. My identical earrings can no longer be found online but I found similar ones both from BaubleBar and other retailers (linked in the widget below).




Our one-year anniversary Sunday Showcase last month, had a great turnover. That's thanks a lot to our dear friend Shelbee too as our very devoted co-host. My favorite two outfits from last month's Sunday Showcase belong to Johanna sharing an Edgy, Wintery Monochromatic Olive Look - I loved her fur leopard coat, liquid leggings and combat laceup boots. As well as Lisa who did a try-on session for Spring featuring a lot of very versatile, modern denim looks and I happened to love the black skinny jeans paired with the sturdy blue denim button-down, all looking gorgeous with the white pumps! Stop by Kellyann's and Chrissy's to see each of their two featured favorites and what they tried on at Loft.












You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter





Comments

  1. I love that you and Kellyann both featured polka dots. There was a shell top I saw with polka dots on it that I almost tried. Wish I had now! I love your wrap chambray as well. The broach is a sweet added touch Ada! By the way, I'm feeling so much better today - I was worried for a bit there! Thanks for all the hard work you put into the blog world Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the polka dots! I hope you have a great Sunday and thanks for hosting!

    -Katie
    http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada, the graphic for this month is the best!!! Love it! I wish I had seen the pants you got at my store - I really like them. That chambray top is terrific too and will be fun to style this spring!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some cute things. Those pants will really get a lot of use. I like the pretzel pin, I often get Talbots catalogs, but don't remember if I saw it or not. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the polka dots! That chambray wrap top is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your pants. I haven't shopped at the loft in a long time. Also you bow is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pallazo pants are really cute and they sure look comfortable. I really like how your styled them with the chambray top.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Your polka dot palazzo pants are beautiful and your earrings are absolutely amazing! Those colors are pretty and I bet they swing with you as you move. How fun! Of course, I can't leave without giving props to your sunnies! Love!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those polka dots are SO much fun! I love how large the dot size is. It's rare to find them that big..they are always so teeny tiny! Hope you have a great week, Ada!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many great spring pieces out right now, and I am loving your picks Ada! I love print mixing, so of course I think this outfit looks fabulous. =D

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love to see the new Spring colours and fashions, have even started to wear jackets at times! Thanks for sharing and hosting. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ada
    Love the brooch you added to the chambray top! It looks great on you and the pants with the polka dots are sweet. I love that you and Kellyann went for polka dots. Great earrings too! Ive been doing Spring shopping at Mango, but bought a couple pieces at Loft.. a simple white eyelet very light tee ;-)
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You picked some cute pieces! I really like the polka dots :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. As much as I like both garments I'd wear the separately . You have a great figure and the fact that these two are loose garments do not allow for it to show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts