Thursday Moda #32: The 6 Remix with a Sexy Red Jumpsuit.

Welcome to another Thursday Moda. Once upon a time I used to do "The 6 Remix", a series I did every other month on the 6th where I either remixed 6 different clothing pieces into 6 outfits or showed you the same item styled 6 different ways. Well, I am bringing back that series next month and I am very excited about it. 

A few weeks ago SheIn contacted me about a possible collaboration with them. They had contacted me several months ago too, but I slept on it because I had received clothing from similar websites before and most of the time I was very unsatisfied. Knowing that SheIn is very popular and has gotten mostly great reviews in blogosphere by hundreds of bloggers, made me want to try them and I am so glad that I did. I selected this Gorgeous, Sexy Red Jumpsuit because as you all know Red is my most favorite color and I have wanted to add a Red Jumpsuit to my closet, all year long. I love the fun, sexy open back and the wide-legged bottoms. Well, I ordered the size Small and though it did zip, it was very tight-fitting on me so I spared you all photos of me in it. Sorry. I know SheIn's sizing runs kind of on the smaller size and it is my own fault for not ordering a Medium but I figured the material would be a little stretchy and I didn't want it to gap on top. I am waiting for the right size (a Medium) to arrive. I did love this jumpsuit, however. It looked exactly like the photos on their website and the red color was a bold, vibrant shade. Plus, the whole shipping process was very quick. It took 4-5 days max. E-mailing back and forth with their representatives was an easy-peasy process. They were always fast, kind, thankful and well-mannered. This jumpsuit is currently 50% off and they have many other great sales too. SheIn is a huge website with many, many items in each category, but some of those sell very fast. For the prices you are paying, the quality is quite good, decent I would say. I would compare the price+quality to a retailer like Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe.


Today, I styled this Gorgeous Red Jumpsuit from SheIn into 4 different outfits. To stay true to the 6 Remix, 5 of the other accessories are remixed into at least 2 outfits: the two different necklaces, the smoking loafers, the cuff bracelet and the drop clover earrings. I chose the other items to style my red jumpsuit from SheIn from their website because I seriously love them all, especially the Pom Pom Shoes, the Silver Loafers, the Faux Leather Burgundy Jacket and both of those Necklaces. This is not a shy piece. Quite the opposite actually. It is quite a sexy jumpsuit in a bold and bright red color, however you can wear it to many occasions (including a wedding, and yes even to the office). It is more versatile than you think.

Wedding Look.
Red Jumpsuit
Leaf Wrap Choker
Clover Earrings
Gold Cuff
Blush Pom Pom Stilettos
Isn't this a great alternative to wear to a wedding (for any season actually) as opposed to a dress? I paired it with the Gorgeous Ombre Blush Pom Pom Stilettos (which need to get into my closet now) and I mixed metals with Silver+Gold Jewelry. The Wrap Black Choker Necklace with the Leaf Pendants hanging is fun, sexy and dressy. The cuff is modern and perfect for an evening event and the earrings make a statement yet are quite simple and linear. Put your hair in a French bun, do a light makeup on your eyes and a bold red lipstick and you are good to go!

Work Look.
Red Jumpsuit
Marled Grey/Black Jacket
Half a Face Pendant
Sparkly Silver Smoking Loafers
Yes, I would wear this Jumpsuit to the office, but of course the entire time with a jacket or blazer on top (or a long cardigan would work too). I liked the idea of this Marled Gray Sweater-Like Jacket. It is between a Moto Jacket and a Modern Cardigan, plus it matched so well with those Stunning, Silver Sparkly Smoking Loafers (try saying that 3 times in a row lol). That is the most unique loafer I have seen. To add to the modern work look I was going for, I added a fun, whimsical and very unique half-face pendant necklace, in silver of course, to match the shoes and jacket. That is all you need really and your confidence. You will feel like the boss whether you are or not and look like a million bucks.


Date Night Look.
Red Jumpsuit
Bourdeaux Faux Leather Moto Jacket
Leaf Wrap Choker
Clover Earrings
Sparkly Silver Smoking Loafers
If you dressed like this for Date Night your significant other/fiance/husband would want to go back home with you right away, after an elegant dinner out together. Yep, he would skip desert, trust me. I opted out of heels for date night (a little cliche right?!) and paired the Sleek Silver Loafers with this jumpsuit again and I added a Beautiful Bourdeaux Faux Leather Moto Jacket which reads trendy, fun and sexy. Once again the Long Clover Earrings and Wrap Choker paired well together and since they are both in silver-tone, they go fantastically with the shoes. Keep your hair down and wavy, wear a sexy smoky eye and a blush lip. Add a little saddle crossbody bag and off you go.


Holiday Party Look.
Red Jumpsuit
Black Shawl-Neck Tuxedo Blazer
Half a Face Pendant
Gold Cuff
Bourdeaux Velvet Stilettos
Last but not least I had to include a Holiday Look. I know it is only beginning of October but time flies and before we know it, Thanksgiving is knocking in our doors and soon after that is Christmas and New Year's. Between late November and early January many of us have several events and parties to attend. And especially since this jumpsuit is red - one of the Holiday colors - it is perfect for a special occasion like a Holiday party. The way I styled it above, the first thing that came to mind was New Year's Eve, but it would work for a festive, elegant Thanksgiving Dinner as well as your work's Annual Holiday Party. I went for a Classic Blazer, in black no doubt. The satiny material on this one makes it perfect for the holidays and I like the round collar and single button. The edgy cuff and edgier necklace are perfect to keep it youthful and fun and since I happen to love red with burgundy, I chose Velvet Burgundy Stilettos. They are very simple but in one of the IT colors of the season. And in my opinion, besides sequins, velvet is the IT material of the Holiday season, don't you agree? I would also add a clutch to this, either a black sparkly one or a black velvet one.

Do you like how I styled the this Lovely and Elegant Red Jumpsuit today? Which of the 4 outfits is your favorite and why? I think I am torn between the Wedding Look and the Work Look - both so different but equally beautiful and eye-catching.

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Print Dress
The jumpsuit was sponsored c/o of SheIn but the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. Thank you.

Last week was another great linkup week with 132 stylish looks linked up. How do I narrow it down to a few favorites each week I don't even know. This week my chosen 5 have two things in common: they are all gorgeous brunettes and their outfits are all super elegant. You also see a couple of Mommy+Daughter pairs. As a mom that posts a lot  of Mommy+Me OOTDs with my own daughter, my heart went pitter-patter over these mothers and their gorgeous toddler girls. Last but not least, look at that dark, sexy, sophisticated lace. Some of these ladies know how to look fab in a fancy lace dress!
Today's featured blogger is SANDY from Sandy a La Mode with her 2-year old daughter Vivian (hey, that is a great name!) I am a sucker for a matching Mommy+Daughter Look and their outfits featured pretty red dresses, leopard booties and even matching black quilted purses. This inspired me to get that black moto jacket I am eyeing for my Vivi, even more. I loved this post and these outfits so much because Red looks excellent with leopard and black (always) and all the photos here were so precious. Sandy is a lifestyle blogger from Texas who does Mommy+Me Outfits with her little girl very often, which I love. She also runs a fantastic linkup on Tuesdays with another fellow mommy blogger. Sandy's style is amazing and her blog is full of inspiration, check it out!

Kate's 'Aubergine Asos Lace Midi Dress' is timeless. A piece that covers so much yet is extremely sexy. Love her shoes and gorgeous bob haircut with the wavy styling.
Sarah is 'Styled by Someone Else' in this post (4 times to be exact) but this split-sleeve floral dress she shared was my favorite, and her tiny cutie - Mini Fox - is a stunning poser in her pink princess dress and tiara.
Jessica shares 'Affordable Silk Pieces' in her olive slacks and blush camisole, all paired with beautiful nude accessories. The entire outfit is so elegant and modern and her hair - ravishing!
I was torn between this black maxi and a red skirt that Lorena linked last week. But, of course 'The MNG Dress does it again' - it is one stunning piece that fits very well, complete with perfect hair+makeup.

Also linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for their "Start Off Stylish" Linkup.
Lastly, linking with the ladies of "The Blended Blog".


Now join the linkup and make some new friends!
Thursday Moda with Elegance and Mommyhood








Comments

  1. This jumpsuit is so fun! Love the bright red color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun series Ada, I'm glad you're bringing it back! That jumpsuit looks like such a fun piece--I can't wait to see it on you. Love all of these looks, especially the one for work--those shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumpsuits are so great! Very versatile. Cannot wait to see you style it when you get the right size. I always check my measurements against what they show.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red jumpsuits are SO good! In fact, I recently purchased one that I will be styling over the holidays. Can't wait! Hope you have a great weekend ahead, Ada!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jumpsuit and great remix post! I really like the date night mix. That moto jacket is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun jumpsuit! You styled it so many great ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great jumpsuit! I love shein.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful red jumpsuit! I can't wait wait to see it on you, but I'm loving these different styling suggestions!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never ordered from Shein but I have noticed lots of bloggers buy their clothes from them. I just really want to try on and see clothes on me so I tend not to order on-line. Sizes vary so much from store to store that I never know what I size I wear anymore. The red jumpsuit is very pretty and I love all the ways you styled. The work look would be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A red jumpsuit would make for quite the statement piece, and you've really shown off it's versatility.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is a stunning jumpsuit! I guess one would have to wear bra tape or ... Love the combination of how you styled especially with the burgundy jacket. Shein has some nice clothes, I ordered some OTS tops from them in the spring.
    Thanks for the linkup ADA, enjoy your weekend!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you will look great in red Ada, jumpsuit sounds like fun.
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ada, this jumpsuit is great - I am so happy that jumpsuits are still trending because I have several that need more wear. And thanks for the shout out !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great jumpsuit Ada, love all the styles. Thank you for hosting. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the idea boards you put together with the red jumpsuit! Hope the new one fits!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. That stinks that the jumper didn't fit right.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that jumpsuit is stunning. I may have to snag one for myself.

    Thanks so much for featuring me a few weeks ago, I have no idea how I missed that.

    Lydia | chicandmodish.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the jumpsuit, great colour! I've always stayed away from open-back dresses and jumpsuits because I can't go braless but I think I've found a compromise with a lacy bralette. My favourite outfit is the holiday party because I love the classic black tuxedo, but the date night look is fab too...those glitter shoes are gorgeous!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That jumpsuit looks amazing to be worn in all the different ways.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. this red hot color is so perfect for the holiday season!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OO love the holiday party look!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm always a little nervous to buy a jumpsuit, since they are almost always too short on me. Love the red color on this on!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This jumpsuit is a gorgeous piece, and the red is perfect for the holidays!

    http://www.avecamber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how you styled that jumpsuit for work and holiday! It is such a stunning color and classy too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the feature!
    xo - katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is wonderful piece. Such a sexy jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that jumpsuit! It's super pretty!

    Lizzie

    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts