Coral Dress topped with Blue Denim Vest.

Happy Hump Day Housewives! OK, I never say Housewives, but I was trying to do an alliteration. LOL Anyhow, this is the fourth dress for the Bright Dresses for Summer edition and the 11th outfit featuring a Dress - since I am wearing a Dress into a different outfit each day of June. You have seen some Coral Dresses and White Sneakers lately, on the blog. Examples of Coral Dresses here and here; examples of White Leather Sneakers here and here. Today, I have yet another Coral Dress on and paired it with a new/different pair of White Leather Sneakers who are partially perforated.

You may remember this Baby Blue Chiffon Babydoll Dress from a couple of weeks ago. Today I have on a brighter-colored version, this coral one. Hey, for 25 bucks these cute dresses are a steal. I love the neckline, not just because of the crochet floral detail around them but because they are in a boat style and you could try wearing these dresses slightly off-shoulder. When I wore my Baby Blue Dress, right after editing the pictures, I thought I would try it with my Blue Denim Vest next for a tone-on-tone look. This style of a dress looks great with a vest so I tried the Denim Vest over the Coral Dress instead. On the plus side, the vest kept me warm because it was about 68 degrees. I styled the dress and vest with a Gorgeous Gray/Silver Beaded+Suede Long Tassel Necklace by The Jacket Society which matched my Pewter/Dark Gray Metallic Purse, nicely. Also, the little pop of pretty pink from the white sneakers meshes well with the coral color of the dress. Overall a cute, sporty look which I wore to work on a weekend and got lots of compliments on. Are you wearing Cute Girly Dresses with White Sneakers, this Summer?

Coral Babydoll Chiffon Dress w/ Crochet Neckline & Puffy Sleeves: 3 Hearts via Target.com (New) (similar, Steal), (similar, Great deal), (similar gorgeous option, small Splurge, my Favorite), (dressy, sleeveless lace option, Splurge, love this).
Denim Vest in Medium Wash Blue: c/o Pelinki (similar, Steal), (similar, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Long "Y" Beaded Gray Necklace w/ Suede Oversized Tassel (comes with earrings): Jacket Society (New) (identical, Great Deal), (similar, Steal), (similar, small Splurge, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Gold-Tone Crushed Ivory Pearl "Lauren" Statement Earrings: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (identical), (very similar, Great Deal), (similar, Steal).
Pewter/Dark Silver Metallic Soft Leather Bag w/ small Pouch: Rosetti via Marshalls (shiny fun option), (bucket style, on Sale, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge, love this).
White Leather Perforated Sneakers w/ Pink Cushion Lining & Pink Side Stripes: Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).


Also, linking with the ladies of The Blended Blog.




Image Map


Comments

  1. Like the colors ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ROMPER + OLLIE BAG IN MARRAKECH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty coral dress and I love how you made it casual. Love that necklace!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coral and denim is such a fun combo!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a perfect color on you, Ada! I love the pop of pink!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I LOVE this coral dress! This is my new color this summer as I have bought several pieces in this bright coral shade! I love it with the denim too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a classy and elegant look, love the coral dress! stunning!
    http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color on you! Adding the vest makes the look so exciting. I love a good layer

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue and coral = fab combo!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock that vest girl!!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the coral color on you! So cute paired with the denim vest!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. really love this color on you, ada!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress on you!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts