Raspberry Swing Dress, a la Americana.

Happy Monday you all!
I know I am behind posting all of my dresses for this month, but with a few two-fer posts and remixing posts, we will get to all 30 dresses for June, I promise. Week one of dresses (recap, at the very bottom of this post) was all about lace, eyelet and crochet dresses as all these materials and textures are perfect for Summer. Week two - starting today - is all about Bright-Colored Dresses. A colorful dress, or a bright dress is a great option to wear for Summer, no matter where you may have to go. From casual every day looks, to the office, cocktail parties, the beach, date nights, BBQs, showers and even weddings. A bright dress makes you noticed in a good way. I am starting this second week with a Raspberry Red little Swing Dress.

Vivian is back with mommy today dressed really casually (both of us), looking very Patriotic and Americana in our Red, White and Navy Outfits. We wore these outfits during our relaxing Monday off for Memorial Day. Vivian's outfit is very Americana (I just love her cute stars+stripes tank), while I am still patriotic but in a subtle way. I just love my new Swing Dress. As you all know I am a huge fan of red and this raspberry shade of red, is delightful. The dress is made of a gauze light material, in the popular and casual-chic swing style that is flattering on everyone and better yet it has cute white embroidered flowers on it. I styled it simply with my Navy Rubber Flip-Flops by Old Navy and dressed it up a tiny bit with Silver Crystals: Pave Necklace and Dangly Long Earrings. Simple, comfortable and still put together, no?

Stars, Stripes, Red Bows and Peppa Pig with Suzy Sheep. In less words: Vivian looking Adorable!
Raspberry Red, Gauze Swing, Sleeveless Dress w/ Embroidered White Flowers: 3 Hearts via Target.com (New) (similar, Steal), (dressy option w/ lace detail, Great Deal), (bohemian option w/ crochet detail, my favorite), (bohemian option w/ long sleeves, Splurge).
Silver Crystal Long Dangly Beaded Earrings: White House Black Market (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, small Splurge, my Favorite).
Silver-tone Chain Necklace w/ Pave Teardrop Pendant: White House Black Market (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Splurge, my favorite).
Brown Ombre Frameless Sunglasses: Express (similar, Steal, love these), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge).
Navy Rubber Flip Flops: Old Navy (New) (same, in navy, Steal), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, small Splurge, love these).
Bright Coral/Orange Nail Polish (on both of us): "Aloha" by OPI (New) (identical, love this), (similar, Splurge).

Vivian's Outfit:
Stars+Striped Tank Top w/ Red Bow: Wal Mart (New).
White Shorts w/ Red+Blue Hearts & Stars: Wal Mart (New).
Red Bow Barrette w/ tiny White Polka Dots: Wal Mart.
Pink Sparkly Sunglasses: Peppa Pig via Target.
Peppa Pig & Suzy Sheep Stuffed Animals: Wal Mart.
White Cotton Socks: Wal Mart.
Navy+Pink Canvas Mary Jane Ballet Flats: Carter's.

Here are the 6 dresses and 7 outfits I wore during the first week of June 2016 for this month of Dresses. Which 2-3 dresses are your favorites? Which one is your favorite style? My top 3 in no particular order are the LBD in the daytime sporty outfit, the Merlot Dress with the Laceup Nude Sandals and the LWD with the Nude Wedges.

For your inspiration, last week I also shared this post featuring pretty lace and eyelet dresses worn by you, so go see some of the best-dressed bloggers!
Last but not least, if you missed this post over the weekend, I am sharing the 5 best gifts (in my opinion) for dads. I love them all but I have a couple of favorites. So, take a peek at any or all of the posts you may have missed from me, this month. Thanks.

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Also linking with the ladies of "Tuesday Talk": BeckyBethLauraMichelleStasiaStephanie and Whitney.
And, I am linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for Stylish Monday.





Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of that embroidered dress, Ada!!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this swing dress Ada! The color and embroidery are gorgeous! Vivian looks so adorable. Have a great week!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect summer swing dress! And Viv could not be any cuter, it's impossible. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress! Love the embroidery - so in right now.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I love the red color and the embroidery is just too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cute dress! Perfect for the summer!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you said the raspberry color is just darling! Love the embroidery too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. you too look sooo adorable! love your fits!

    xx, Chanda | latest post: STRIPED TOP + RIPPED JEANS | LINK UP

    ReplyDelete
  9. prefect outfit for memorial day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks so super cute and comfortable! I like that you kept it simple and let the pretty embroidery do the talking :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute dress! Reminds me of one's my mom wore in the 80's that was longer. A classic cute summer style for sure!
    xo, Lee
    www.wineandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very bright and summery !
    Looks like you girls are ready for a 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that red dress! Perfect for hot weather and the 4th festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great dress Ada and Vi looks so adorable. She is growing up so fast

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely the black eyelet dress, Ada, it's MAGNIFICENT :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw you two look great and festive for 4th of July coming. Cute.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute! I just love patriotic colors and they look even cuter on you and Viv! I love the idea of 30 days of dresses... I don't have 30 dresses, but could probably style them different ways to come up with 30 different looks. What a fun series! And, red is so your color!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. that embroidered dress is so perfect for the 4th! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so in love with that dress! It's summer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm such a fan of cute red dresses this time of year - yours is ADORABLE!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look cool and comfy. Love the bright color on you. Thank you for adding your post to my Up Down All-Around link-up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts