Thursday Moda #8 and Festival-Inspired.

Welcome to Thursday Moda #8. I cannot believe it has been almost two full months since I started this linkup and it has been going quite well so far, with over 80 entries since the second week, which is nice. Thank you to all of you who have linked up in the past and continue to do so. 

I am so happy I am in much more Spring-like wear today as compared to last Thursday. I gladly traded a Wool Beanie for a Fedora, a Warm Fur Shearling Vest for a Light Utility Jacket, a Long-Sleeve Sweater Dress layered with a Fur Snood with a Light Linen Sleeveless Dress layered with a Necklace and Thick Tights for Bare Legs. And then I saw my outfit (from today) and it didn't hit me until later that it is totally festival-inspired which is so suitable since Coachella is happening this month and I think this outfit is so proper for Coachella, don't you think? I mentioned just a couple of days ago my love for Old Navy's Spring 2016 line and I mentioned how I had bought a lot of new pieces from them. This Ivory/Off-White Linen Dress with the Lace Yoke on the neckline is one of several I got. Between the doily-looking lace, my suede fringe bag, the fringe necklace, the dangling statement earrings, the fedora and the lace-up/ghilly flats I am ready to go to Coachella if I wished or if I could, what do you think? I loved how effortless all these neutrals looked together too. The Ivory worked so well paired with the shades of Khaki, Olive and Camel. Also, stay tuned because on Tuesday I will have another Festival-inspired Look featuring another Dress from Old Navy and then on Thursday (a week from today) I will show you how I style my Lace Yoke Blouse.

The Accessories:
Camel/Cognac Faux Suede Ghilly Flats: Mossimo via Target (New) (similar, Splurge, love these), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Steal).
Light Olive Green Tweed Fedora: Old (similar, Splurge, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Steal, love this).
Black, Soft Suede Crossbody Bag w/ Oversized Fringe off the size: Target (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar as a clutch, Splurge, love this), (similar, Steal).
White Chain Fringe Necklace: Slate, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (bohemian style, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Bright Green (Amazonite) "Alex" Drop Statement Earrings: Kendra Scott, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (identical), (very similar), (similar by KS, Great Deal, love these).
My (new) Suede Goodies from Target. I love that the 70s are back and I can wear these!
Olive Green Utility/Field Jacket w/ Drawstring Waistline: Old Navy (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar w/ hood, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Light Olive Green Tweed Fedora: Old (similar, Splurge, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Steal, love this).
Black, Soft Suede Crossbody Bag w/ Oversized Fringe off the size: Target (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar as a clutch, Splurge, love this), (similar, Steal).
White Chain Fringe Necklace: Slate, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (bohemian style, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Bright Green (Amazonite) "Alex" Drop Statement Earrings: Kendra Scott, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (identical), (very similar), (similar by KS, Great Deal, love these).
Skinny Rectangle "Muse" Gold-tone Ring in Silver Druzy: Elise M, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Silver Ring w/ Square Black Onyx Stone: Zales (similar, Splurge), (similar, love this), (similar, Steal).
Camel/Cognac Faux Suede Ghilly Flats: Mossimo via Target (New) (similar, Splurge, love these), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Steal).

 Use my special code to get a free month of Rocksbox jewelry delivered to your home: ADABFF39.


Last week there were over 90 entries for Thursday Moda so thank you all for making it pretty successful. Once again I went back and forth about who to feature and what were my favorite looks. Besides adorable outfits with lots of pretty florals and pretty Spring dresses I noticed that everyone's shoe game was on point. I also noticed some Bohemian styles that had my heart.
Today's Featured Blogger is Amy Ann from Straight A Style. She linked not one but three very pretty floral dresses (here and here). Each of them had a beautiful floral print and all of them were a little 70's inspired. Amy Ann styled them so well too - a little Bohemian and a lot Chic. Each pair of shoes were gorgeous and I fell in love with both Cream Crossbody Bags she showed us with her Lovely Dresses. Plus her hair, makeup and poses were flawless. Amy Ann's name blog couldn't be more suited for her. If style was a school subject she would always get Straight A's. She has a to-die-for collection of dresses and shoes too, a very modelesque, tall+slender figure and even has the model poses down to a T. Hands down her blog is one of my top 5 favorites and a daily read for me. She is a very successful blogger who has collaborated with many great brands and designers, too. If you don't yet follow her, you are missing out.

Rachel's post featured a 'Khaki Dress and Useful Bags' and since her dress is Olive and a Shirtdress style plus she paired it with Leopard and Black, of course I fell in love.
Shelly showed her 'Romper Love' in this Floral Beauty which she styled casually and dressy. The dressy look was my favorite of the two.
Sheela wrote about 'My Bubble' and proved she is a fashionista in this Unique Striped Dress paired with a Gorgeous Floral Yellow Clutch and Fierce Shoes.

P.S. Linking up with Adri + Jessica, Alice, Ana Luiza with Michelle, Annie, Brooke with Erica, Carrie with Jill, Christie, Claire, Dawn, Grace, Elle with Jacqueline, Heather, Jalynn,


And now join the linkup!
Thursday Moda with Elegance and Mommyhood







Image Map


Comments

  1. Good Morning Ada, whoo I am first to your hop :) I thought I was following you on blog lovin, but wasn't. Sorry I am now!! Thanks for hosting I have added your badges to my posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, great look. Love your shoes, I need some of these :)

      Delete
  2. Your white shift dress is lovely - perfect for spring! :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this outfit makes me so happy!! I absolutely adore your shoes and that bag! So very fun and festive! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!

    xx, Chanda
    Let's Make Today Fabulous Link Up feat. my daughter Caryss

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white and olive are so pretty together! Love your bag and lace up flats! This is such a fun look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun look with your hat and accessories! I would love to c-host with you one week! We could have so much fun.
    xo, Lee
    wine and couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun festival look, really love those lace-up flats!! Thanks for hosting Ada:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget to check out my latest collab with EXPRESS and let me know what you think about the romper! Have a lovely weekend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress and cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely dress, very Springy and cute on you. I am glad the weather is warmer for you there.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dress! Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ada! What kind words from you. The perfect way to start my day. You are so sweet to feature me and say such nice things. I truly appreciate it. I am not sure I am deserving of all of it, but you sure made me feel good. I love this outfit today! Your olive accents are perfect. I love the 70s feel.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy Ann. I said nothing but the truth. That is exactly how I feel. I am glad it made your morning, though. =)

      Delete
  12. What a fun look--perfect for a festival or just a fun spring day! I love that dress, and every year I think I'm going to find a white dress for spring and summer but so far I haven't. Maybe this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fringe bag and light dress are totally festival appropriate!! I need to stop by Old Navy to see all their goodies! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving the 70's vibe here! The olive color of the hat is so cute too. I think it's definitely your color!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving this white linen dress! The lace details are so pretty and I love it paired with the lace up shoes. You're definitely festival ready!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love festival season! :) These lace-ups are really cute, Ada!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the lace detail at the neck and those lace up flats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that dress! It is perfect for summer! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute hat, Ada! I just love your swing dress. The lace detail is beautiful and make it so perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the dress and the jacket combo and your shoes are adorable, great look Ada!
    Nora
    www.jacketscociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very chic outfit. Loving the lace detail on your dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the green topper - hat! Looking lovely #TopoftheWorldLinkup

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have the same lace up flats from Target. They are so cute and right on trend.
    Marly
    www.GirlyLove.org

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely boho style!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PLAID SHIRT + MAYAN LUXURY

    ReplyDelete
  25. That dress is so pretty and perfect for spring and summer!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute outfit! Love the different shades of green together, and the lace up flats are adorable.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shades of green is def a great way to wear with white lace dress. I feel the subtle festival vibes form the fringe bag!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the pretty dress paired with the utility jacket to toughen it up!

    Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a fun festival look! In love with that lace dress and those lace up flats are the cutest!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this hat! It's a perfect festival look. Thanks for the Link up!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the shout out Ada! Loving your sweet white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the olive with your saddle color lace up flats - two of my favorite colors. Loving your new blog website design Ada! Thank you for hosting.

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com
    STYLE NUDGE

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your shoes! I have them myself and posted a styled outfit with them on my blog today! Love that the 70s are back too! What do you think of the way I styled my shoes? I'd love for you to check them out!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great dress, shoes and hat! Thank you for the invitation.
    I like seventies. Today I finished my seventies dress, can't wait to wear it :-)

    Have a lovel weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You know I love this Ada...especially the bag and shoes! I've had that bag in my hands a couple of times at Target, but put it back. Now I regret it!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving the lace up flats
    perfect festival look!

    xx
    lizzie | Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. You remindered me that a little white dress is still on my shopping list. Can you add me to your email reminder for the party? Thanks. Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello. I am so glad that I stopped by your blog. I love those shoes!!!! Now I am thinking I need them not only in black (which I currently own) but possibly in a brown/tan color. They go so well with your pretty white dress. I love the details in the neckline. Looking very spring and ready to go. Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this post Ada!! I definitely can sense the Coachella vibe and I would love to go there some day as well! The Kendra Scott earrings will be on my neck Rocksbox request list and I need to get to Target to see if they have those shoes still in stock! Old Navy will also be on my list for tomorrow! Way to inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. festival wear is so much fun and you did a fabulous job in using those style elements in your outfit. love the yoke detail of your dress and the lace-up shoes. thanks for joining the Powers the Flower linkup.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ada, thank you SO SO SO much for showcasing my outfit. Can you believe I only just saw this??? I've this huge grin on my face right now :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute look! That fringe bag is great!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm personally a big fan of eleganceandmommyhood blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great looks. it's like your photos missing something, not enough good to capture users attention. You can edit photos, retouch and do color correction . It'll help you to grab users attention easily.

    ReplyDelete

  45. Extraordinary significant post, where you make the fundamental center, truly satisfies me for its vital of significance. After all it is an incredible article with all the fixings. Much obliged ahead of time for posting it.
    http://www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a fun look--perfect for a festival or just a fun spring day! I love that dress, and every year I think I'm going to find a white dress for spring and summer but so far I haven't. Maybe this year!

    http://www.designercountry.com/
    http://www.designercountry.com/
    http://www.designercountry.com/http://www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice post. If you need image editing service just check out our website : https://imagecutoutartist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. awesome photo, to see more http://www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have nothing to say about this post that you share here, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have nothing to say about this post that you share here, thanks
    Car Pic Editing Service|Deep Etching Service

    ReplyDelete
  51. Are You Looking for windows 8/10 Problem Solution? Or Android Problem Solution? If Yes, Then Welcome To how to turn on wireless capability .Fixguider help to find their solution..

    ReplyDelete
  52. So Amazing and important blog.Thank you so much for it from ecommerce photo editing service provider
    So nice and important article.Thank you so much for it from ecommerce photo editing service provider

    ReplyDelete
  53. That's a great post with full of nice photo. Thank you so much for it from ecommerce photo editing service provider

    ReplyDelete
  54. That's a nice post with full of beautiful photos. I like the fashionwear. And you are looking really pretty and nice!
    Apartment Rent In Banani

    ReplyDelete
  55. Nice shoot need to upgrade your camera and lens and also some Editing make your images more clean and beautiful
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi Luiza, your fashion sense is great! You are looking too cute. Looking forward to see more from you.
    Buy Verified CashApp Account

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Luiza, you have great fashion knowledge.
    Do you know what is others in storage Android? All the uncategorized files in an Android smartphone’s internal storage are stored as “Others". And the files in the “Others" folder are filling up space in your phone memory. You can check what files are consuming space in the “Others” folder in your handset and can free up some space deleting unwanted files. You can get a full understanding of what is others in storage Android on Fixwill.com. Here are the tips to delete the files that you don’t need.

    ReplyDelete
  58. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  59. You have much more Spring-like wear today as compared to last Thursday. Your dresses are beautiful and your are looking pretty.

    S-finder is a default app in Samsung devices for finding out an app among hundreds of apps. But do you know what is Finder App on Android? What is this app used for?

    It is an app searching application to find out any app, even the hidden ones. Even if you search for a suitable app for a particular task, the app can find one. The app is great to find out any app smoothly without wasting time and putting much effort.

    Upon entering a keyword it makes a search for the app throughout a smartphone memory and on the web. In fact, the finder app works like a powerful search engine in your Samsung smartphone.

    Samsung has created this app to improve the user experience. So the app is very easy to use with simpler interfaces and options. And as we know the app comes as a built-in Samsung app, it is 100% safe to use.

    ReplyDelete
  60. THC can be present in your body from the second it is ingested to up to three months. The amount of time THC stays in your body depends on the following factors: If you do have ample time before the drug test, then we recommend taking the natural approach: One of the variables that may alter the test's sensitivity is the color of the hair being tested. The melanin content in the hair strands is responsible for such alterations. Darker colored hair is known to be more sensitive to the test than lighter hair strands. Gray hair is also known to show false positives frequently, though there isn't much research to back up why this happens. Another factor could be the rate of hair growth of each individual. Not everyone’s hair grows at the same pace. That means your hair may not reveal drug use of the past 90 days if your hair growth is slower. While drug tests sound rather intrusive, they are a standard practice in most firms. For companies, drug tests are important for various reasons especially if the job requires certain safety measures to carry out certain tasks. Other reasons include: Many jobs require a set of coordination and decision-making tasks. Also, when operating risky machinery it's best to be in a stable state of mind. Ultra Cleanse Shampoo - Best Money-Back Policy The best detox shampoo overall is the Old Style Aloe Rid Shampoo. However, it’s harder to find nowadays. The brand brought out a new formula, so this one is hard to come by. Fortunately, Test Clear offers it in their own branded bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  61. All men by nature are actuated with the desire of knowledge, and an indication of this is the love of the senses; for even, irrespective of their utility, are they loved for their own sakes; and pre-eminently above the rest, the sense of sight. For not only for practical purposes, but also when not intent on doing anything, we choose the power of vision in preference, so to say, to all the rest of the senses. And a cause of this is the following, — that this one of the senses particularly enables us to apprehend? whatever knowledge it is the inlet of, and that it makes many distinctive? qualities manifest.
    https://www.clippingworld.com/photoshop-ghost-mannequin-effect/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great information about wilderness for beginners giving the opportunity for new people. Just Love You Hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Alpinestars Biker Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  64. It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information for us. Captain America Civil War Steve Rogers Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  65. CPP Graphics Media is a Clipping Path Service Provider Company provides all kinds of image editing services such as clipping path, photo retouching, image masking, ghost mannequin effect, and real estate image editing for more than 7 years. We provide the best quality service at a competitively lower price for clients.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts