Thursday Moda #4 and Lace-up Blouse.

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Is it just Michigan or is it rainy and cold where you live? Spring is so unpredictable and never makes up its mind. It is safe to assume Spring is a female, lol. Anyhow, I wore this Outfit exactly a week ago for St. Patrick's day to work. All 16 of us were wearing some Green. I wore my new Green Worthington Pants and paired them with this new Off-White Laceup Shirt which is a Popover. I am so happy I purchased this shirt at Express, I would love to own it in black and if they make it, I would also love it in a fun pattern. While this blouse received some compliments, it was my Leopard Smoking Flats that got all the compliments. These shoes are cute, well-made and have tassels - not bad for 20 bucks. And I happen to love Kelly Green paired with Leopard, even better if you throw some Bright Orange on top. I also did an Olive Green Jacket on top. I kept my makeup very simple with an almost nude Revlon lipstick, black mascara and a taupe skinny eye liner. Do you own a pair of Bright Pants for Spring?

The Accessories:
Sophee Drop Earrings in Silver: Kendra Scott, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (identical), (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Silver Cubic Zirconia Ring w/ big Pear-shaped Stone in the middle: Meijer's (similar, small Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
"Follow Your Arrow" Cuff Bracelet in Silver: Slate, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Leopard, Almond-Toe Smoking Flats w/ Black Tassels: Charlotte Russe (New) (identical), (similar, Splurge), (similar, on sale, love these), (similar, Great Deal).
Gold Glittery, Semi-Wide Headband: Forever 21 (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal, love this).
Silver Ring w/ Square Black Onyx Stone: Zales (similar, Splurge), (similar, love this), (similar, Steal).
Olive Green Utility/Field Jacket w/ Drawstring Waistline: Old Navy (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar w/ hood, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Ivory/Off-White Long-Sleeve, Lace-up Popover Blouse: Express (New) (identical), (navy striped version, love this), (sleeveless option, great deal, love this), (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Classic Bright Green/Kelly Green Slim Trousers: Worthington (JC Penney) (New) (similar, Splurge) (similar, Great Deal, love these).
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Revlon 240 in "Sandalwood Beige" (identical, Steal), (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this).
Sophee Drop Earrings in Silver: Kendra Scott, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (identical), (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
"Follow Your Arrow" Cuff Bracelet in Silver: Slate, borrowed via Rocksbox (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Silver Cubic Zirconia Ring w/ big Pear-shaped Stone in the middle: Meijer's (similar, small Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Silver Ring w/ Square Black Onyx Stone: Zales (similar, Splurge), (similar, love this), (similar, Steal).
Gold Glittery, Semi-Wide Headband: Forever 21 (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal, love this).
Orange Faux Leather Bag w/ Asymmetric Locket Pocket on the front: The Limited (similar, Splurge), (similar, small Splurge, love this), (similar, Huge Steal).
Leopard, Almond-Toe Smoking Flats w/ Black Tassels: Charlotte Russe (New) (identical), (similar, Splurge), (similar, on sale, love these), (similar, Great Deal).

Last week were over 90 entries for the "Thursday Moda" Linkup, not bad for its third week. Unfortunately, on accident, I only kept the linkup open for three days. It was a mistake on my part, I think there would have been more pretty outfits linked. And there were many pretty outfits. So many of you have Spring in mind. I had such a hard time choosing my favorites. Thank you for linking up in the past few weeks and please spread the word about the linkup. Thank you!

This week's featured blogger is Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine. Her bright green outfit was fun, cheerful and oh-so-pretty. I haven't seen a prettier outfit for St. Patrick's day and most of those pieces are from Old Navy, too. I am dying over her wedge sandals and the gingham camisole is too cute. Andrea always puts together elegant outfits that are on the more casual side. She rocks skinny jeans and pretty jewelry. But her blog also has amazing dessert and cake recipes and she does a "Friday Favorites" post on Fridays which I love. On Wednesdays, along another dozen ladies, she does a themed linkup called "Style Perspectives". You can join the current one if you like. Andrea is not only very stylish but also a sweetheart, make sure you follow her.

Marly, I 'Pinky Swear' I love this combination of Rose Quartz with Navy. The soft shorts and bow-tie blouse are gorgeous together.
Rachel is wearing the ever-classic 'Denim Jacket' with a gray midi skirt and the most adorable snakeskin flats.
Tamara is wearing the perfect 'Spring Shirt Dress' in such a pretty periwinkle blue.

P.S. Linking up with Adri + Jessica, Alice, Ana Luiza with Michelle, Brooke with Erica, Carrie with Jill, Christie, Claire, Dawn, Grace, Elle with Jacqueline, Jalynn,
Also linking up with the ladies of The Blended Blog.

And now join the linkup!

Thursday Moda with Elegance and Mommyhood






Comments

  1. What a perfect outfit for St.Patrick's Day! I love the green pants with leopard shoes. Definitely a perfect combo! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefect outfit for St. Patricks day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your green pants are lovely for spring and perfect for St Patrick's day! :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ada, I was tickled "green" that you featured me and in love with your green pants!! I have a pair from the loft I wear to work and always pair them with leopard too!! Great minds sweet friend!! You look gorgeous my love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those green trousers and your leopard smoking flats! This is such a cute look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lace-up blouses are so cool right now- and this is a great St. Pat's day outfit!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kelly green pants! Perfect for that day and spring! I agree with you there, leopard always looks good with that color. Those shoes you have are darling! I have a similar pair of leopard loafers, but I love the little tassels on yours! I hope you have a great Thursday, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful Easter!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love green and orange together!! And the leopard is the perfect finishing touch! :)
    www.styleinharmony.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this trendy lace-up blouse on you Ada! It's perfect for spring & looks great with the green pants, hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter!!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ADA! What an honor to be featured on you blog. It was such a great and fun surprise. I love your lace up top and think it's the perfect on trend style this season. I saw one at Target this weekend and I think I will buy it this weekend.
    Marly
    www.GirlyLove.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you found a pair of leopard flats that you like and that are comfy! That blouse is so cute and I agree if it came in more colors I'd snag all of them up!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your comment about spring being a female made me laugh Ada! :) Those PANTS though! They are fantastic, and you are totally making me want a pair. Love the leopard loafers too. This whole look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! I really like the fun lace-up blouse! And I can see why you got so many compliments on your flats - they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable outfit for St. Patrick's Day! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a perfect look for the holiday! Those pants are so cute. The color is so vibrant on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving these green trousers! Such a fun color and thanks for the link up!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your lace up blouse Ada! (I actually have a very similar one that will be on my blog tomorrow) It looks great with the green pants, which are so fun! Thank you so much for the feature!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well we just had a major snowstorm last night and we went from fifty degrees to 28, so I think I'm a little worse off than you in the spring weather dept! :) Love your green pants, and that shirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Firstly, im so sorry its taken me so long to get around to joining your wonderful linkup, i kept forgetting. But, i have now added it to my blogroll linkups so shall swing by every thursday! Love the laceup top on you, i actually have one in tomorrows post.. great minds think a like hey!XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. super cute top! love this look :)


    stop by and chat with me ♥ http://storybookapothecary.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great lace up blouse! So fun with your green pants.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that white top and it looks great with the green pants. The orange bag is fab too! Have a great Easter with your family Ada :)
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those green pants are perfect for St. Patrick's Day. I wore dark green ones, almost too dark! Love that white shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't own a single pair of coloured pants myself, Ada :) but I intend to purchase several pairs of floral pants soon. Going from wearing only black to now championing the rainbow cause has affected my wallet quite a bit, ahem xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the green and white combo! Thanks for hosting the link-up! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing blouse!!
    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: HOW TO WEAR A BOMBER | 2 LOOKS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm loving anything lace up right now! This blouse is so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't speak for everywhere, but it's definitely grey and rainy here.
    Love, love, love your leopard loafers! they are just so fun.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's a great top Ada and I agree, it would be super fabulous in black as well. I have lots of bright pants, but no green. That's a really pretty shade.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh I love these pants! The colour is amazing!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The color of these pants is SO pretty! I don't have a whole lot of bright greens in my closet, I need to change that.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like very much your outfit! I love your animal print shoes!
    Check out my blog if you want, you will love it, MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-de-seara-lunga-voal-creep-cupe-menta-laurie/516

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have the same top from express and have worn it so many different ways, definitely love it!
    You paired it perfect with your green pants :-)
    Thank you for linking up with weekend wear, have a great weekend
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the color of yiur pants and this simple, but chic outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great outfit! Love the colour of the pants!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. It has been so long since I been to Express! I am glad you did this post because now it makes me want to go to Express! Love your outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those pants are such a beautiful shade of green!!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your lace up blouse - all about the lace ups this season!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the color of your pants, and the blouse is so pretty! Thanks for linking up with Style Perspectives today!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a great color in your 'brights'! I love me some green. Also really like your headband. I have never felt comfy wearing one but admire them on everyone else. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Green! I need pants that colour this year. Great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the green pants! They really suit you. Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/03/28/cleavage-enhancement-tips/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love those green pants, I'm a big fan of dress pants lately. Definitely need to get a pair like yours
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts