Valentine's Day Collaboration.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Back in December, most of these Stylish Ladies and myself showed you our own personal take on a dressed up New Year's Eve outfit. It was such a fun and very stylish post if I must say so humbly. Well this time we are back to celebrate Valentine's Day with our readers. Linda is currently on a warm climate vacation (lucky girl!) and Elegant Alecz unfortunately couldn't join us either. Beautiful and Elegant Mommy Blogger Megan who was very busy in December and couldn't join us then, is here with us today. So, Jessica, Emily, Monica, Megan and I are here to show you 5 different outfits as Stylish, Feminine and Dressy Options for you to celebrate Valentine's Day or Valentine's Weekend. I love doing posts like this not only because of the awesome interaction with fellow bloggers whom I admire and follow, but also because I like to see how everyone interprets the same challenge or what everyone wears to the same occasion.

A closeup of all 5 looks together.

Here is what each one of us had to say about our outfits and why we chose them for Valentine's Day.

"When I happened upon this dress at Nordstrom Rack, I knew it was the perfect way to incorporate Valentine’s Day romance into my wardrobe without being too saccharine. (I’m not one to go overboard with pink and red on the big day.) This dress stays true to my style with a whimsical print that’s wearable throughout the year, thanks to the graphic black and white design."

"When Pinkblush asked me to share their products, I jumped at the chance. I fell in love with this floral dress and had to style it for Valentine’s Day. I decided to add a little edge with the leather jacket and lace up shoes against the soft floral pattern."

"For this Valentine's Look that can take me from work to a date night, I decided to shop my closet. I have always loved pairing Leopard with Red. For this look I mixed prints by adding a subtle pinstriped jacket on top. And since all the clothes are items I have owned for a long time, I did accessorize with new jewelry from Rocksbox."

"Valentine’s Day is a day where I want to feel girly. Embrace my femininity and get all dolled-up. That’s exactly what this outfit does for me. The daintiness of the lace skirt and the bold red top - even the nude heels! I feel pretty in it. Whether it be drinks with the girls or date night with my boy, I’m ready!"

"Hey Everyone! First and foremost thank you Ada for hosting this collaboration for Valentine's Day. My look is extremely subtle for those of you who don't like to wear too much red or anything too festive for Valentine's Day. This is something that I would definitely wear to dinner because it's black with a pop of pink, and the pants have enough room if I eat too much at dinner with my date!"

The Jewelry:
Long Silver Fringe "Artemis" Necklace: Slate (New) (borrowed from Rocksbox c/o) (similar in gold, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
"Elle" Silver, Drop Earrings in White Pearl: Kendra Scott (New) (borrowed from  Rocksbox c/o) (identical), (very similar in gold tone), (very similar in gold rose, love these).
"Dusk to Dawn XL", Asymmetric White+Turquoise Ring in Silver: Wanderlust + Co. (New) (borrowed from  Rocksbox  c/o) (very similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Deep Red Scoop-Neck Tee w/ Puffy Silky Split Sleeves: Express (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Black+White Pinstriped Light Blazer: Old Navy (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Gray+Black Leopard Poplin Pencil Skirt: Express (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Long Silver Fringe "Artemis" Necklace: Slate (New) (borrowed from Rocksbox c/o) (similar in gold, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
"Elle" Silver, Drop Earrings in White Pearl: Kendra Scott (New) (borrowed from  Rocksbox c/o) (identical), (very similar in gold tone), (very similar in gold rose, love these).
"Dusk to Dawn XL", Asymmetric White+Turquoise Ring in Silver: Wanderlust + Co. (New) (borrowed from  Rocksbox  c/o) (very similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Bright Red Patent Leather Clutch: Express (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Red, Kitten Heel, Pointy, Suede D'Orsay Pumps w/ Tassel detail: Nine West (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).


And in case you missed it, yesterday I featured a very casual Valentine inspired look with my little one in tow. It was an adorable post and I styled the same jewelry from Rocksbox, too. Check it out. Vivian will be back with more of them, this week.

P.S. Linking up with Alice, Allison, Amanda, Brooke with Erica, Carrie with Jill, Claire, Elizabeth, Grace, Jacqueline, Jalynn, Katherine, Kristen, Lauren, Leeanne, Linda, Lindsey, Liz, Madeline, Michelle, Monica, Nicole, Rebecca, Sarah, Sharon, Tara, The Stylish Housewife, Vicki, Victoria, Whitney and The Wardrobe Stylist.







Comments

  1. Lovely Valentine look and collaboration. I am sporting another Vday look today as well. I think this is the first year I am super excited to dress the holiday part almost daily.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collaboration! I love this leopard pencil skirt! I have a feeling it matches a lot in your closet & could be worn over & over again. Those are my favorite type of pieces

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is not my only leopard pencil skirt either. And yes it goes with a lot that I own. Thanks Michelle.

      Delete
  3. Love your Valentine's look as well as the other bloggers! The mix of the striped blazer and leopard skirt in your look is fantastic!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love a pencil skirt on you! This one is so fun with your red touches and print mixing. And I see that great necklace again!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love pencil skirts on me. I do too. Thank you. I should have kept this pretty necklace.

      Delete
  5. Your collaboration posts are so fun to participate in AND to read about! You are looking quite sexy in your animal print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you. A compliment from a great friend and blogging buddy like you, means so much. There will be more collaborations like this in the future especially with Spring coming by, soon.

      Delete
  6. Such a fun look! Love the stripes and leopard combo! Red is definitely your color!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys all look beautiful! I love your skirt, Ada. Really fun pattern!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pops of red and your little girl is so adorable!! I'd love for you to stop by my new weekly Weekend Wear linkup on Fridays and share your style.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun collaboration! I love the stripes and leopard mix! You look beautiful!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fabulous!! Oh Ada that red with the leopard skirt is fabulous!! I adore the black and grey print if it!! You look beyond gorgeous my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sizzling skirt girl!! I love the red with leopard - such a great combination! Really great clutch too! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collaboration & you all looking so fab for V-day!! I love this look on you Ada, that is such a chic statement skirt! Have a happy Valentines day weekend!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fab. Really in love your statement necklace.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing everyone in red this time of year. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy valentine's day to YOU!!! love the red :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun collaboration Ada! You all look fantastic and I LOVE that skirt on you. So fun. I love how the blazer totally changes up the look too.
    I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. This look is really awesome. Love the skirt and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lookin lovely, Ada. I love red and leopard!

    Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blog...

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, Ada! I am in love with your snow leopard skirt and such a great idea to mix it with your pinstriped jacket. Another fabulous blogger collaboration! Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back this week.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHat a fun collaboration! You all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts