Christmas Post Cards from Mommy Bloggers and their Kids.

For any of you who have followed this blog for a long while, you know that besides my style and everyday fashions, you see Vivian and her cute outfits often. But this is not my usual Mommy+Daughter Style post. Today myself and 5 other Stylish Mommy Bloggers got together to show you all outfits we would wear for Christmas. Between all 6 of us mothers we got 9 adorable munchkins joining us: 5 handsome little princes and 4 beautiful little princesses all 3 years old or younger. So, join me this Monday as I show you how Vivian and I dressed for our Christmas Post Cards and to bring you this special post, today.

Here are all of us mammas holding our little ones. Read below what everyone had to say about this particular photo shoot.
ADA of Elegance and Mommyhood: "This was the day we took a million pictures. If you have a very active toddler you understand. Vivian and I still managed to dress up in red and white and take some cute Holiday snapshots among the huge bunch. From myself, my daughter Vivian and her favorite doll we wish you Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas!"
BROOKE of Pumps and Pushups: "Celebrating the holidays with these two is so very sweet. I love making the season magical for them and living through their excitement."

RACHEL of Threads for Thomas: "During the holidays, my family tends to keep our gatherings on the casual side. However, I still want us all to look put together, so a nice sweater is usually the solution.  I love dressing the twins in coordinating sweaters, and for me, a sweater dress is the perfect option."
ERICA of Pumps and Pushups: "This Christmas is extra special as it is the first one my husband, family and I will be celebrating with our brand new bundle of joy. Christmas has always been a favorite time of year for me and I am so excited to now have a little one of my own to share in the magic of the season!"

AMY of the Gifted Gabber: "Our after-church photo shoot resulted in a little impromptu porch decorating. My two little helpers had some unconventional decorating ideas, but we finally got things straight. My red plaid dress is a holiday favorite of mine from Old Navy. Little One's black plaid dress is also from Old Navy. Last Christmas season, we bought Scooter Britches' shimmery plaid dress one size up from Target and she has been able to enjoy it for one more holiday season."
SHEA of Shea Lennon: "I'm looking forward to a relaxing Christmas spent with family. Jona and I are ready to eat delicious food and open lots of presents in our comfy jeans and red plaid. Merry Christmas!"

This particular picture was one of the two pictures from that day, we used for Christmas Post Cards, this year.
These pictures were taken on December 4th. This is the outfit I wore to work that day. We took these before I was heading out to work (I had a late day and I didn't have to be in until 10.30). As you can see it looks pretty warm that is because it was in the 50s which made us not freeze while my husband snapped away and yes he participated in some pictures, too. BTW, he wore black pants with a Winter White Sweater and a Red+White Plaid Scarf knotted over the Sweater. Yes, as a family we matched in Red and White which I think are perfect colors for Christmas. I wore one of my Bow-Tie Blouses. I love this particular one because it has a stunning rose pattern with tiny black polka dots. I paired it with more roses: my rosette satin red pumps and matching rosette satin red clutch as well as a rose gold pave cocktail ring. On the bottom I wore a White Crochet/Lacy Skirt and I topped off this ensemble with White+Silver Chandelier Earrings and Cherry Blossom Red Lipstick. Vivian coordinated with me in her White Graphic "Always on the Nice List" Tee, Red Leggings with White Snowflakes, a Red Tulle Tutu and a Red Big Bow Barrette with White Polka Dots. And yes, she has a little bit of red lipstick on, too. Of course her favorite doll had to be part of this photo-shoot, otherwise these pictures wouldn't have happened. And trust me, it took a lot of patience taking these photos. See, Vivian doesn't sit still for a second anymore, she could care less about family holiday pictures. Anyhow, I think our outfits are perfect for a pretty dressy Christmas party with our extended family. However this year, we are spending Christmas at home with my parents and that's it. What are you and your toddlers wearing this Christmas?

The Accessories:
Gold-Tone Stretchy Bracelet w/ Oval Beads (part of a bundle): Wal Mart (New) (similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, best deal, love this), (similar, dainty option, great deal).
Gold-Tone Stretchy Bracelet w/ Oval Beads (part of a bundle): Wal Mart (New) (similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, best deal, love this), (similar, dainty option, great deal).
Red Lipstick: "Cherry Blossom" by Revlon (New) (identical by Revlon), (similar by Revlon).

Vivian's Outfit:
White, Long-Sleeve Christmas Graphic Tee; Red+White Snowflake Leggings; Red Tulle Tutu: 3-piece set by Target.
Large Red Grossgrain Bow Barrette w/ tiny White Polka Dots: Wal Mart
Black Patent Leather Mary Jane Shoes: Target.

Vivian and I will be back with more Christmas Outfits tomorrow and all week long. Also tomorrow come back here and join me and Rachel in hosting the last "Bloggers who Have Inspired Me" Linkup of 2015.
Thank you so much for reading this and to all the Beautiful Moms who were part of this: Thank You for these Gorgeous Christmas Post Cards with your little ones.






Comments

  1. I love these photos Ada, and had so much fun collaborating in this post! I love your white skirt, and Vivian looks adorable. Such perfect holiday looks!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both looks SO cute! Red is most definitely your color! Merry Christmas, Ada!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your daughter is the sweetest! Love these cute photos of the two of you!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivian is so adorable in this outfit! And yours eludes such a classic elegance! I had a lot of fun collaborating with you on this post! Thanks for inviting me! -- Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so fun to do Ada, thanks for including me in this fun idea for a post! You and Vivian look adorable in your red and white. You got some great pictures I think! That little tulle skirt of Vivian's is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh so cute! and your litter girl is precious!! love the look, it's so fun to get the chance to dress up with your baby and be models for the day, right?!


    if you get the chance, please take the time to check out my blog! have a great Christmas! :)
    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super sweet this post is and what a great idea!! You and Vivian look beautiful & so festive! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas Ada and all the best for 2016!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute post! You and Vivian look so pretty and festive! Have a Merry Christmas!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! Such an adorable post!! Love all the Xmas photos and Vivs shirt is adorable!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erica's little baby is oh so cute! This is such a fun post. I love your white skirt paired with red and Vivi is cute as always!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful couple...red on you are fab
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Vivian are holiday perfect! I adore your blouse and all of these red accessories. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look adorable. I love the red and white outfits. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of a mom/kid christmas card. Too cute! You and your little girl look beautiful!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! Love your lace skirt!
    Have a great Christmas!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww! A very Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such glamorous girls! Have a Merry Christmas! Hope to see you tomorrow for the Momfluence link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable!! Merry Christmas!! :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you both look fantastic and I think the last two of your little tutued munchkin are my favs. Red is a great colour on both of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, the last two pictures of Vivian in this post are my favorite too. She is a doll.

      Delete
  20. Pretty outfits! Merry Christmas! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Please Check Out My New Online Store Below! Thank you! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved this collaboration! You and Vivian looked adorable in your red outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts