Flowers in my Skirt and in my Hands.

First of all thank you to everyone who commented yesterday and is concerned about Vivian. Your feel better wishes and prayers are welcomed and appreciated by me as well as my family.

Last time I left off with outfits I showed you this Gorgeous Floral Dress which is a recent addition to my closet for this Spring/Summer season. Today I am showing you another floral piece which I just purchased a few weeks ago, also, and just like the Floral Dress it was a steal of a deal and costed me $13. I ended up pairing it with a burnt-out, Cream+Gold Graphic Tee from Express, my Red, Bow, Jelly Sandals and a few fresh flowers I picked up from a local farmer. This outfit is perfect to link up with "Bloggers who Budget". This month's theme is Florals for Less. 
I do all of my produce-shopping at local little street vendors or local farmers. Their produce is fresh, bio and organic, it is usually better priced and plus this way I support a small local business. Often, I also buy fresh flowers from them. I like to add them to my kitchen table, kitchen counter or sometime even decorate my mantle, our bedroom, the hall, the bathroom, etc. I found a few pink carnations and these hot pink gardenias which costed me $2.5 and put them on a little mason jar/vase that day for lunch and when we dinned at the evening. They looked pretty in our kitchen table and stayed nice and pretty fresh-looking for almost an entire week. The pretty flowers match the bright pink+purple flowers on my skirt, also.
Square, Black Metallic Hair Claw w/ Red Crystals: Bijoux & Accessories.

Also, a little bit late but the Creative Closet's theme this Tuesday was "Pattern on Bottom" so I am linking up with Jana and Meagan.




Comments

  1. First of all, I am so sorry to her about your sweet baby. You were definitely missed, Ada. I am glad to hear she is doing better and you were able to be with her.

    Second, I Adore this bright and beautiful skirt! You look lovely. We are both styling the graphic tees today, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty skirt! SO pretty and perfect for Spring!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the prettiest skirt! I love the print and the length!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada I am so sorry that Viv has had such a terrible winter. I pray that she is on the mend and feeling great for spring. I love your floral skirt! Gorgeous look for spring! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun look! Seriously in love with that skirt!! The colors and print are amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty colors in your skirt!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic skirt. I also buy my produce at the local market.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both the skirt and the tee are beautiful pieces Ada and they go very well together too.

    Once again all the best for Vivian, have a nice week :)

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can never have too many florals! Love the skirt.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty skirt for spring! Love the colours.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The print on that skirt is fantastic. I adore fresh flowers too. You look great and I hope your day is going great! xo

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about Vivian and her hospitalization. I hope she is feeling better and on track to have a happy, healthy spring and summer.

    You look great in this skirt! It is one of my favorites. Such pretty pictures with the fresh flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous skirt Ada! You are looking sweet and pretty here.
    Rachelxo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about Vivian, I wish her all the best.
    As for your outfit, I love how you mixed the tropical print skirt with the graphic tee with the perfect sandals and the flowers are just an icing on the cake!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am jealous of the amazing flower deals in Europe! I wish that they were that inexpensive here! I love the skirt you got too. What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous skirt! you look so springy with that print on your skirt... I love fresh flowers and always tempted to buy them every time I'm in the store

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Ada - first of all, I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Vivian has been so sick. Glad she's doing better now. I haven't been by to visit either because my mother has been here. Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous and so bright and sunny! I love this skirt and you styled it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing colors!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look Ada! Love the tshirt/skirt combo!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Carolyn
    Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving this pretty floral skirt on you! Such pretty colors. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that the flowers in your hand match the ones on your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is one of the prettiest skirts I have seen, love it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking really tropical! Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts