23 of 30 and 24 of 30: Black+White, Oxfords and Spring Jackets.

Hi Ladies. I have a lot to say today so we better get started LOL. First of all, Thanks so much for all the compliments yesterday on both Vivian and I. I had kind of a rough day with the power being off for many hours too, so they were such an up-lifting part of my day when I read them. =)

When I started this challenge this month, I had no idea that there were several other bloggers who were doing it at the same time, also. I was happy to discover (yesterday) that I am not alone. Better late than never I guess to find out. Bloggers like LAUREN of Dressing Dallas - who is doing a wonderful job with this challenge thus far - and  KATRIN of Shop. School. Sleep. - who is also hosting a link-up for all the 30 for 30 remixers (that I am linking to, today) are on the same page, as me. More power to all of us that are remixing and shopping within our closets. =)

Today, I got two Outfits for you. They both have a few things in common. They both feature a lot of Black+White with a third pop of Color (first Mustard and then Blue). I am wearing my Black Oxfords with both of them. And last but not least I paired them both with Spring Jackets. I totally consider a Light Leather Jacket and a Denim Jacket - Spring Jackets. I included my Denim Jacket in the 30 items to remix, but not this Faux Leather Bomber Jacket. The reason why is because Leather Jackets and Trench-Coats in my opinion are outter-wear. I wear them to keep warm outdoors and usually take them off if I am inside. Yes, they definitely complete an Outfit, but are not necessary part of a whole look like my Denim Jacket which wasn't removed all day. I also wore my Black Faux Leather Jacket earlier in this challenge with my Leather+Plaid Skirt. Let's look at each Outfit closer. What do you think?
Pros: You can't go wrong with Black Skinny Jeans and a White Graphic Tee especially one featuring a Leopard Bow. I love the combination of Black+White with Yellow or Mustard. The Scarf and Earrings match nicely.
Cons: Not the most Creative Outfit. I was having a bad hair day. The Knit Scarf is heavy for Spring but once again it was cold and this was last week when I had a little flu so I had to keep my neck warm.
Black Vegan Leather, Bomber Jacket: Bershka (New) (Gift).
White, Long-Sleeve, V-Neck, Graphic Tee w/ Bow: c/o B+B Fashions (New).
Black Skinny Jeans: Sublevel (New).
Dark Mustard, Thick Knit Infinity Scarf: A Local Accessories Store (New).
Yellow, Glass Beaded, Dangly Earrings w/ Flowers: Bedz & Bagz.
Silver, Crystal/Rhinestone Hair Clip: Swarovski (New; Gift).
Black, Suede Oxford Shoes: Forever 21.

In case you are wondering why my legs look so shiny, I have on Nude Pantyhose. Yes Pantyhose. I wore them with my Blue Skirt, yesterday also. Lauma sent over this pair of thin Nude Pantyhose, a slightly thicker pair (which I will be wearing for Fall) and 3 pairs of Trouser socks for me to try on. This is the thinnest pair of Pantyhose they offer in 8 shades of "Nude" so there is a shade that matches anyone's skin tone. I wore them 4 times already for several hours each day and after 4 times they got a little run (from my ring). But I think they held up nicely with so much wear. This pair retails for $4.00 and the slightly thicker nylons retail for $5.00. Now I have purchased Nude Pantyhose for $2.00-3.00 a pair, but I have gotten mostly two wears out of those. These are nicer-made and I recommend them. They kept my legs a little warmer too. Perfect for a windy day. 
Pros: I love the combination of Black+White with Cobalt just as much as the one with Yellow. The Necklace matches the Cobalt part of the Dress. I am glad I went for Bold Red Lips and the Oxfords add a little Urban-Chic appeal. 
Cons: Hmm, none. I felt Put-together and Trendy for a Casual day doing Mom things.
Black+White Striped (w/ Cobalt), Boat-neck, Cotton, T-Shirt Dress: Express.
Light Medium Wash, Classic Denim Jacket: H&M (Thrifted; New).
Dainty, 2-Stranded Silver Necklace w/ Glass Royal Blue Beads: White House Black Market.
Real Leather Turquoise, Logo Wallet: Bebe. (I often carry this as clutch. It is big enough to fit my money, credit/debit card, my key & my phone. I love it).
Berry Red Lipstick: Avon.
Nude, Thin Pantyhose: c/o Lauma.
Black, Suede Oxford Shoes: Forever 21.

Disclaimer: I was provided the Pantyhose/Tights by Lauma. The opinions of the review are 100% my own.


P.S. Also linking with Victoria, Agnes, Jac, Erin, Rekita and Bethany.
Hope your Thursday is Lovely!!






Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I love all the mixes!!! They are so cute!!! That scarf is fabulous, I need a mustard scarf, but no one seems to have it where I go Maybe ebay LOL. I'm loving that striped dress it's super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog design and the cute oxfords and stripes, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ada!!! Love your striped dress. So fun. Loving the denim jacket as well. Such a fun trend.
    ~xo,
    Angela
    www.prettyinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped dress, Ada! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is cute, and I really like those oxfords!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your doing an awesome job at 30 for 30

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great outfits going on here. Love the pop of color the mustard scarf creates. The striped dress is beautiful.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress! I love it! And that graphic tee looks really nice with your leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing great with this challenge!! I love that mustard scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mustard is one of my favorite accent colors, and I love love LOVE your striped dress look! You look super chic with those cute Oxfords!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of these outfits! Esp. the mustard colored scarf and I also LOVE your clutch in the second outfit. I really need some clutches in bright colors... looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mustard scarf is the perfect topper to your black and white ensemble and I´m so loving the pairing of a stipes top and skirt on the second combination. I never thought these are separates, I thought all the while that this was a dress! :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first outfit is really nice - I like the yellow scarf for some colour with the black and white. I like to wear scarves like that too, as a touch of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great in your Express striped dress, Ada. I like how you styled it with a denim jacket- very nice! Glad you found some fellow bloggers who are doing the challenge with you! It's always fun to share that way.:)
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stripes + denim is always a win in my book. You are killing this 30x30 challenge, Ada! I'm also following you on Bloglovin now. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the ease of this outfit with the denim and stripes, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your 30 for 30 is going so well! This stripe dress/denim jacket look might be my fav! So simple, but so classic and lovely on you!

    Katie @ Style On Target

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that striped dress with the jean jacket! What a cute outfit!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts