Red Roses and Some Chic Black for Balance.

Another work day, another work outfit. =) I have expressed my love for cardigans long ago (in this blog). The often times I wear them shows that, as well. White House Black Market always have the cutest, most unique cardigans. My favorites of theirs are the ones in floral or artsy prints, embellished with flowers or sequins, or the ones where buttons play a big part on the detailing. This particular cardigan has 3 very pretty elements: it is a floral print, it has cute bobble silver buttons and if you keep it partially-buttoned or unbuttoned you see a silk sliver of leopard print lining, running vertically on both edges (where it buttons). The day I purchased this cardi from WHBM I purchased 4 other ones. It was my last purchase from that store, since when I left USA, in November of 2011. Of course these pretty cardigans pair perfectly with the-very-popular lace-trimmed camisoles also from WHBM.

Guess who is off tomorrow (as in Sunday May 20th 2012)?! If you answered Ada, then you are correct. I would bake you all cookies. =) So far I have left my house at 7.30 AM this morning to go to work and I sign off at 10.00 PM. Two busses and some 10 minutes of walking later, I should expect to be home passed 11.00PM. Since I am off tomorrow and after working a gazillion hours today (except for when I took my 'Blogging Break') I deserve to sleep in late, do as little house work as possible, be lazy, relax and spend much-needed intimate time with my husband. Yeayyyy Me!!

Signing off right now and closing up my computer work so I can leave my job in a few minutes. Of course work goes by faster if you listen to some music. =) And lately, Lana Del Ray has been my Music of Choice. I want to greet you all with "Blue Jeans" while wishing you all a Lovely Sunday!!
White Cardigan w/ Red & Black Rose Print: White House Black Market.
Red Stretchy Nylon Camisole w/ Lace Trim: White House Black Market.
Black, Knee-Length, Business Skirt: Koton.
Silver Chain Necklace Featuring a "Grape Pendant" w/ Fake White Pearls & Silver Rhinestones: Fred's Jewelry.
Dangly Earrings w/ Black Glass Beads & Silver Accents: White House Black Market. 
Plastic, Square-Shapped Hair Claw w/ Red Rhinestones: Bijoux & Accessories.
Plum-Colored, Thin, See-Through Tights: Lauma.
Black, Suede Oxford Shoes: Forever 21.

Comments

Popular Posts