Vivian Turns the Lucky S-E-V-E-N 7!!

On January 19th 2020, my beautiful daughter Vivian turned 7 years old and we celebrated despite a big snow-storm and the super cold, frozen weather. My beautiful girl had a JoJo Siwa 7th Birthday Party filled with lots of balloons, pizza, a yummy cake, pink, turquoise, bows and beautiful children! This post has many photos from Vivian's 7th Birthday, but first I wanted you to read what I wrote about my Vivian on the actual day of her birthday and added it as a Facebook post, too. Happy Birthday my Sweet Viv!! May you live a very long, happy and healthy life!!

💗💗💗



Vivian's birthday is important for the blog too, because my blog started the year I discovered I was pregnant with her. I started blogging full-time during Spring of 2012 when Vivian was conceived and continued to blog full-time during her first 2 baby years which I spent home with her as a stay-at-home mom. I continued growing with her when we moved back to Michigan from Albania, in Summer of 2015. Vivian has also grown on the blog. The first year of her life, I did a monthly update post on her. I have also shared several birthdays and milestones like when she turned 1, when she turned 6, when she started Kindergarten or when she started First Grade. My blog's name is "Elegance and Mommyhood" because it talks about style and motherhood and how my style has changed because I became a mother. Plus, I do a lot of Mommy-Daughter Style Posts with her and those are my favorites! So every birthday I celebrate of Vivian's, I celebrate this little blog of mine, too. 


💗💗💗



2013 will forever be the best year of my life!! It was the year I slept the least and felt like a zombie often. It was the year I probably cried the most (a mixed variety of tears and emotions, both good and bad). It was the year I dressed up the least and could care less if my hair looked messy, if I was without makeup about 95% of the time or didn't touch up my roots. It was also the year I experienced the most physical pain known to human. It was the year I got so sick from nursing. But none of that matters. 2013 will forever be the best year of my life because you were born my beautiful little angel Vivian!! On January 19th 2013 you graced us with your presence. I will never ever forget the first cry I heard from you. This tiny creature around 6 lbs. could cry so loudly. It echoed into my heart! Today I want to cry a little bit because you are growing up too fast. How are you in the first grade?! Over the last year you finished kindergarten and became a first grader. You lost three teeth and got a new tooth. You got used to a new teacher and made more new friends. You became a great friend to the young kids of our new neighbors and became the best big cousin to your baby cousin. Your eyes light up every time you see the baby. You matured a lot and grew a few inches! I love seeing you read full sentences, entire little books. Mommy grew your book collection a lot this past year. 

💗💗💗




💗💗💗



I love seeing you write and do your math homework. Even-though you haven't learnt it in school, you can write both printed and cursive. Your handwriting is so beautiful - I'd like to think you take that after me and after my mom. I love to see you sing and dance especially to Albanian video songs. I love seeing you ask questions both to me and to Alexa lol. I love seeing you create! You are such a good little artist and loves drawing, painting and colors. Cheers to you my dress-wearing, bow-loving, funny, smart, creative, bright, sweet, talkative, thoughtful, tiny but mighty sassy pants! Happy 7th Birthday ðŸŽ‚🎉🥳 to you sweetheart, my Vivushka! Thank you for making my life more beautiful and richer every day!! Thank you for making me more patient!! Thank you for hugging and kissing me every day!! Thank you for worrying about me!! Thank you for being you!! I am beyond blessed, happy and eternally grateful to be your mama and the person you can count on the most!! I love you my sweet darling!! Happiest of birthdays today and let a fantastic year of your life start!! 

💗💗💗







Image Map


Comments

  1. So happy to hear Vivian had no awesome birthday.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful message for Vivian to look back on in her adult years! You are such a wonderful momma. And a very happy birthday to sweet Vivian!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pics! happy birthday to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Vivian! Looks like she had fun!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Vivian! It looks like she had a fun party!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts