Thursday Moda #192: Mommy-Daughter Thanksgiving Outfits in Leopard.

Mommy & Me Thanksgiving Outfits
http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/
Good morning to you all and welcome to a very special post. Today I am paired with my friend LAURA from I Do deClaire and her almost-7-year old daughter Claire as we share our Thanksgiving-inspired Mommy+Me Outfits and clearly all of us had leopard in mind which was not planned at all. Laura and Claire wore leopard on the bottom while Vivian and I wore it on top, our leopard sweaters to be exact. Laura also lives in the Midwest, about 4-5 hours away to be exact (in Illinois), she is a girl mama too and has two little beautiful girls, Claire being just 4 weeks older than Vivian. You can check Laura's post here to read more about the outfits she selected for her and her daughter and some adorable pictures of the two of them. Plus, Laura is very stylish, chic and super sweet. I will be collaborating with her more in the next couple of months.

MOMMY-DAUGHTER  THANKSGIVING  OUTFITS  IN  LEOPARD.
mommy & me thanksgiving, leopard pants, pixie pants, white pom pom sweater, monogram necklace, jeweled nude flats,

I just love how these Mommy-Daughter Thanksgiving Outfits turned out. You can never go wrong in leopard, definitely not for the holidays and the brown/beige/tan/black combo of a classic leopard print reminds me more of something to wear for Thanksgiving than Christmas too. I am wearing the infamous leopard sweater from Target than everyone seems to have and love. It is currently selling like hotcakes and I had to buy it because it is beautiful, well-made, classic and very reasonable - it is a great dupe for this sweater which costs 40 times as much. I also purchased this gorgeous neutral zebra-print sweater in gold/beige, it comes in silver/grey too. I wear a size small on both of these sweaters. The sweater is pretty light and I tucked it under my gorgeous mustard yellow mini skirt which I purchased from Loft in late Summer. This skirt is thick and well-made and it is currently on huge sale and you can find the regular length and the petite one. I am wearing the size 6, I fit on the 4 too but I think it runs slightly small. My tights are a charcoal gray color and I love the monochromatic look they create with my black sandal-booties from Target. To make this more holiday-like I put on some stunning emerald statement earrings which are from Wal Mart believe it or not (I have worn them a lot over the last two weeks and I get compliments on them all the time). I linked many similar green statement earrings below. I also love the natural wave on my hair which makes the hair more fun+festive and I matched the earrings to a shimmery emerald green eye-liner. 

My sweet Vivian is wearing the adorable cognac/tan corduroy skirtall by Old Navy with black leggings and black boots like mommy. Old Navy currently has a similar corduroy skirtall in blush pink (linked on the widget below) and dark hunter green too, dying to get her the light pink one. I think the dark green one would be perfect for the holiday season though, as would the burgundy which Viv also owns. =) We layered her skirtall over this adorable leopard cardigan I picked this year at Amazon. Viv has owned a leopard cardigan as a baby, a toddler and now as a little girl. They are so classic and versatile. I linked a few adorable little girls leopard cardigans on the widget on the bottom of this post. I love her outfit so much and would wear one on my size lol. These are also exactly the outfits we wore on Monday this week - Vivian to school and I to work. We both got a lot of compliments on these looks and our matching leopard sweaters. I snapped our photos early in the morning prior to work and school and took Viv to school that morning instead of her taking the bus and I got 3 compliments on my look just from her school teachers that day (I wasn't wearing a coat). I recognized Laura's pants and Claire's dress from their photos so well (they are both from Old Navy), because I wanted those pants so bad but my local store did not have them, but Vivian owns Claire's dress too. They are a very stylish duo too!




 
I just love our outfits today and I hope you did as well. I can honestly say that both mine and Vivian's outfits are two of my favorites we have worn this year. And you will see both our skirts and leopard sweaters styled differently for the holidays. again. Thank you for linking up today and for reading along. =)



For my Thursday Moda Favorites this week, I am linking to the ladies that joined my linkup a couple of weeks ago when I shared a poem. Very different looks - some with bright colors which pop during these cold months, some with lovely+cozy neutrals -but I loved them equally the same. Enjoy!

The always stylish Ashley killed it in a 'Mustard Blazer + Western Boots'. I don't need to say anything more. Plus you all know I am loving mustard this season.
Pamela was the beautiful 'Mother of the Bride in Las Vegas' in head to toe hot pink, completed with a fun fascinator on her head. The fun scallops and design of her head-piece match the asymmetric ruffles on her dress.
Laurie is always a dame in her neutrals. You can never go wrong with a fabulous wool 'Camel Classic' coat which she helped to design herself!
Those fun balloon sleeves with vibrant colorblocking! Karen looked amazing in a 'Gray & Brown Color Combo'.
Who cares what Shelbee is wearing?! Those shoes alone deserve a standing ovation though her entire layered early Winter look is so darn cute. Catch up with her weekly 'Sunday Afternoon Quarterback'.


SHOP OUR FUN FESTIVE LOOKS BELOW.  HAIL RAISE THE LEOPARD!




This last photo is thebomb.com. Vivian took this of me and I love it and there is no filter to it whatsoever. Perfection!







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Image Map


Comments

  1. This is such a cute post idea! You and Vivian are so darling in your leopard! Love your yellow skirt!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you all didn't plan the leopard! Adorable outfits: I really like the bright colors with the leopard: so happy and festive!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and collaboration today. Such a cute little jumper on Viv and you look super good in that mini skirt 😍.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pictures and wonderful outfits on all of you! Love that yellow skirt!
    Thanks for hosting the linkup!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute looks and so perfect for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look stunning in your leopard print sweaters.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mother/daughter looks, and such perfect colors for the season! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I think you both look absolutely adorable! Love your outfits! Vivian's already got those poses down! Thank you so much for collaborating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of leopard for Thanksgiving! Such cute looks!
    Rachael www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! These looks are so lovely Ada! My favorite of the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check out our Boho Jewelry collection at The world of Boho, We have the best collections with 10% discount with all products.
    Online store for Boho Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts