My September 2019 Bucket List.

September - in my opinion - is a month of NEW. New beginnings, new dreams, new school year. Kids going back to school is a big part of that as they are tackling a new school year with new wishes, dreams, hopes, challenges, difficulties, lessons, homework, etc, etc. Parents on the other hand go back to their routine, more normal schedules (with kids starting school again), and they have to find out new ways to push kids to eat good and healthy, study hard, read more, practice more, etc, etc. In many ways things starting down at least in the beginning of the school year as everyone is getting settled in and both kids and their parents and grandparents are getting used to the new schedule. The beginning of September feels slow and like it is going by slower than August who flew by (it always does!!), especially with Summer winding down and sunsets coming by faster and faster each evening. But then life moves in a faster lane and we are rushing so much each morning to get kids dressed, fed and ready to take the bus, to prepare and have lunches packed, make our coffee and drink it super fast or put the mug down so many times that it will get cold. We are rushing as we push through traffic and try to make it to work on time. But it is always important to remember to breathe, slow down every now and then, inhale and exhale. It is also important to make time for your kids outside of their school homework. Spend some evenings and weekends with them, let them enjoy the last days of Summer and play outside in nature while it is still warm. That is why I am making a September Bucket List. So without further adieu, here are some things I would love to accomplish this September.





MY  SEPTEMBER   2019  BUCKET  LIST.

~ Visit our local CIDER MILL and spend a few hours there enjoying the nature, picking apples, taking photos, laughing, playing with the pets and the hay, drinking fresh apple cider and eating all those delicious donuts.

~ Visit our local library/ies at least 2 or 3 times and pick out new books for Vivian to read. This will also encourage her reading, teach her to be a better reader, want her to read new books, learn new words, help her with spelling, etc.

~ Practice reading and writing with Vivian every day, well reading every day and writing at least 5 days a week. 

~ Visiting 2-3 or more cute towns and strolling their down towns while it is still warm and days are pretty long.

~ Taking an entire ME day off, where I would do a little blogging, a lot of reading (a book) and organizing/purging clothes, than a dinner out by myself complete with a fun cocktail, all dressed up. Because why not, I deserve it! Every mom deserves it!

~ Discover new music and fall in love with a new song! How fun!

~ Go on a couple of movie dates with Vivian. I love taking her to watch all the latest kids movies and for her to tell me what that particular movie taught her.

~ Take an entire weekend off from social media and put the phone down for most of the day. And I know this will be harder than it sounds. I think for all adults especially moms who are constantly posting photos, videos and stories of their kids on their social media - I am one of them - this is very important to do from time to time.

~ Have an afternoon walk out in the nature, seeing all the new beautiful leaves and Fall colors. Just explore the first steps of Fall. It is a gorgeous season, especially here in Michigan.

~ Start decorating (and hopefully finish decorating) for Fall. Besides Christmas, Fall is my absolute favorite season to decorate for! Love all the Autumnal colors, foliage, pumpkins, etc.


Style-wise and Blog-wise I want to...

~ Post more/the rest of my Summer Outfits from this year. Because I have posted very few outfits all Summer. And secondly: let's not forget it is still quite warm and at times hot and September mostly feels like Summer (not Fall yet) here. But with that same token, I want to...

~ Post, style and wear a few Fall transitional outfits utilizing a lot of my hats, and also start wearing some of my booties and cardigans, for days when it is 60 or below. I am looking at you floppy hats, felt hats, chunky and cozy cardigans! Of course I will continue to style these pieces through October.




Happy September you all and I especially want to wish the best of luck, success and great things this September to all the kids going back to school this month, especially my sweet darling daughter Vivian who starts first grade!! HAVE A GREAT NEW SCHOOL YEAR, BABES!!





Image Map


Comments

  1. I want to go apple picking this fall as well. I'm so glad its a new month. I have a month and half until my husband comes back home. I so can't wait.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to make a bucket list, and like the idea of creating one for the coming month - great job Ada. x Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts