The Best Black Shirtdress.

This is The Most Comfortable Black Shirtdress I own and the best one too! You can always count on White House Black Market for making chic, versatile, classic, pretty and elegant black shirtdresses in all kinds of fabrics, including a cozy, breathable jersey cotton or light ponte knit like mine. This dress has beautiful silver buttons (real buttons) that make a statement so I chose to accessorize it with silver earrings and a silver beaded 2-string bracelet also by WHBM. My Black+White Patent Leather Sandals with the fun Origami Flowers look like could be by White House Black Market too, but they are Calvin Klein's. Last but not least since my makeup was simple and I chose a nude lipstick, I decided for a subtle pop of color with that Teal Bubble Beaded Bold Necklace - love the teal or is that turquoise shade of color. The teal is splashed with gold like the tip of a paint-brush so I could have totally done other gold jewelry (bracelet, earrings, rings) to pair with this necklace, too. Oh and I shopped my closet for this head to toe look, as ALL the pieces (except the makeup lol) are over 7 years old. Do you own a Black Shirtdress that goes with everything?! Most importantly, have you shopped your closet lately.


THE  BEST  BLACK  SHIRTDRESS.
Because one Black Shirtdress is better than two. Totally unplanned, but the day I wore this comfy jersey LBD, my cousin-in-law Orjana also wore a comfy, similar, black jersey shirtdress. Great minds think alike! I'd like to think we both look casual yet put-together and elegant! Love her choice of Nude Thong Sandals. We both chose cute thong sandals to wear with our simple but chic LBDs. She went for earth-tone accessories by choosing a Cognac-Beaded Long Necklace, which complimented her nude sandals. I own not one but two similar pairs of gold sandals like Orjana's and they would pair wonderfully with a shirtdress, a little black dress or any dress for that matter. What do you think?!


On the widget below, I have linked several Favorite Current Shirtdresses by White House Black Market and other beautiful Black Button-Front Shirtdresses I love. I was even able to find similar Teal Bubble Statement Necklace and Pretty Flower Sandals.












Image Map


Comments

  1. I agree WHBM has such classic, well made pieces!! They're made to last! Have a great day Ada!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the versatility provided by a good shirt dress! You look lovely, my friend! And that necklace is the perfect splash of color.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little black dress! I like the beaded accessories with it! :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that you are having a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a classic look. I actualy dont own a black shirtdress, use to have a navy one but I may need to reinvest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just find my black shirt dress. As I was doing a mini closet clean out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts