A Thousand Million Times - Poetry.

A Beautiful, Raw, Sad, Heartbreaking, Thought-Provoking little Love Poem on this Thursday Midnight. Fresh from my mind and hands, just written. I hope you like it. I think, if not all, at least 70% of the people in this world can relate to it...! What do you think?! TGIF YOU ALL!



A  THOUSAND  MILLION  TIMES.
[12.00 A.M. Midnight, Friday August 9th 2019.]

A thousand times I loved you, I kissed you, I fucked you...
A thousand times we fought, we made up and made love after...
A thousand times I fell in love with you, with your beautiful sky-greyish eyes,
I fell in love with your darling words, in love with your sweet lies...

A million times I told myself you were my one and only,
my home, my place, my heart, my yesterday, my now and my forever,
A thousand times I told myself you were the only one for me,
my hero, my lover, my partner, my husband, my drug, my person, my ecstasy!

A thousand times I forgot what that little voice within me told me,
a thousand times I forgot all the times I felt lonely, in solitude,
a thousand times I forgot the little brain that spoke the truth,
a thousand  times I forgot the fights, the nights I spent alone, the loneliness!

A thousand times I wrote sentences, verses, poems for you...
A thousand times a day I thought about you...
A thousand pictures we took, we smiled, we were happy...
A thousand pictures hid lies, ugly truths, cold abandoned hearts...

A thousand times I prayed for you, I prayed for us...
A million times I wished you were it, I wished us to be two...
A thousand times I endangered my heart
and gave it to you each day... as a milligram of it broke each night...

A thousand times I begged you, I cried in front of you,
I cried for you, I cried for us...
A thousand times I cried and cried again, my tears filled an ocean,
a million times and some more...

A thousand times I suffered like a butterfly without its wings,
like a bird without an open sky,
like a queen who misses its king,
like a little crying baby that wants to be held in his mom's arms...

A thousand promises you made, I made them too...
A thousand times we forgot those promises,
we forgot the yesterdays when we were happy,
we forgot the days we fell in love and in the world didn't exist anyone but one-another...

A thousand lies that built up, they made a building high as a sky-scrapper,
a thousand lies that built a fortress,
a thousand broken promises,
a thousand unmade dreams...
a thousand stories that belonged to the past,
like those of a thousand couples that were like us...

A million times I loved you, I kissed you, I fucked you...
A million times we fought, we made up and made love after...
Those times are gone, they are ghosts of the past,
you belong to you and I belong to myself...!






Image Map


Comments

  1. This is such a deep poem.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, raw, real, heart breaking, and inspiring. I could feel every word, every emotion.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are digging deep here, lady- I love this. Thank your for sharing this- it's raw emotion!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully written. Love the emotion.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts