Thursday Moda #178: Gingham Pants and Red Blouse for Work.

Good Morning you all and Happy Thursday! Happy August too! We are 3 months away from Halloween and that is crazy, crazy. Did you watch the Democratic Debates last night? I watched some of it and there were some good points being made. I love how so many candidates come from different backgrounds and ethnicities. 

GINGHAM  PANTS  AND  RED  BLOUSE  FOR  WORK.
Just last week I wore this outfit for work, featuring my cropped classic black+white Gingham Pants from Ann Taylor and paired them with a Red Blouse from the Limited. I posted it on my Instagram first and you absolutely loved it. It kind of reminds me of my Thursday Moda posr from last week because I did a reverse of my gingham top and red bottoms. Unlike the super casual mom wear of last week though, this outfit is elegant, polished and work-ready. I just happen to love all the pieces I am wearing. These pants fit me so well and you can find similar pairs at Loft, Banana Republic, Talbots or Old Navy. My blouse is old but I love the very light silk-blend material and the details: bell sleeves and the crochet detail on the front. These all paired so well with my new Blush Pink Pendant Necklace from Loft (it looks like a Kendra Scott necklace) and simple Dangly Drop Silver Earrings (they are real silver and are also by The Limited), as well as some cute rings and a small bracelet stack (I layered 2-3 colorful beaded bracelets). I added my Leather-like Criss-Cross Wedge Sandals (new by Target) and was good to go. This outfit worked for me, from day to night because I ended up wearing later to a dinner we were invited to. What do you think of this Gingham Pants and Red Blouse for Work Look?!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter






Image Map


Comments

  1. the red blouse is so nice with the printed pants! :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embroidery on your top and it looks wonderful with the gingham pants.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants and you look absolutely beautiful in red, it really suits you!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work outfit! Those pants are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is definitely your power color, Ada—it looks great on you!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nothing gingham this season!! Awful isn't it. And I love gingham. I saw similar pants earlier this season and didn't buy them. What a fool I am! Love your outfit Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit from head to toe! Looks so great with the red top

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com/best-hair-regrowth-oil-buy/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts