Amazon Prime Day On-Trend Picks and More!

As we all know and as I mentioned in this post last week, the Nordstom Anniversary Sale is in full force now. It will go on until August 4th. And I don't plan on shopping it. Not this year. It is very overhyped I think and the "deals" are not all that great. But tomorrow is the Annual Prime Day which means the largest Amazon Sale of the year takes place on July 15th and July 16th 2019. It is a quick full two days of deals and time to stock up on things you may need or want, new electronics, home decor, a new coffee maker perhaps, or even Christmas Shopping, why not. To compete with Amazon three of the biggest retailers are having great sales this Monday and Tuesday too - Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy - will ALL have lots of sales and deals on the same days as the Amazon Prime Sale.



When the #NSale previewed online and from seeing several influencers do their try-on hauls, I noticed that there were a lot of leopard and snakeskin items as these two animal-prints are a huge trend for the upcoming Fall and Winter season. But honestly when was Leopard not in style?! Another big trend was camouflage. I saw lots of tees, camisoles, booties, loafers, mules, jackets, sweatshirts and even leggings, dresses and skirts in camouflage, snakeskin-print and leopard from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and a lot of them are sold out, like the Steve Madden Studded Pointy Loafers or the Studded, Open-Side Studded Snakeskin Booties, the Leopard+Camouflage Light Sweatshirts, the Lace-Trimmed Camisoles (loved the Leopard one), the Gorgeous Leopard Midi Skirt or that Spaghetti-Strap Leopard Midi Dress - all sold out. But not to worry, because you can get similar items and dupes like the Nordstrom pieces on Target, Amazon or Wal-Mart. In the widget below I am including a lot of Nordstrom dupes and many cute pieces for your Fall Wardrobe in Leopard, Snakeskin and Camouflage. I will be shopping the Amazon Prime Sale a little as I need a few things for home, including a new lap-top. I might add a couple of Fall items too. What will you be shopping on Amazon Prime for?! Do you plan on shopping it?! Do you plan on shopping Wal-Mart or Target during their big sales to compete with Amazon Prime?! Let me know in the comment section.







Comments

  1. My husband did some shopping on Amazon today.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many amazing choices out there! Loving these leopard shoes, can't go wrong with any of these.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts