TEN Red, White and Blue 4th of Inspired Looks!

You guys, I have been such a bad blogger. As you all know I work full-time and I am a full-time mom (I have been doing the mom thing alone for a couple of years now - but we will get to that in another post). Plus I have been adjusting to a new Summer Schedule with Vivian (she goes to Summer school part-time) takes its toll on you when it comes to time. But as if that wasn't enough, I have been dealing with computer problems in the last three months. It freezes all the time and the clicker freezes and doesn't work. I have to continually open and un-open the computer to continue working where I left it off. It is so annoying. It is the main reason why I haven't joined linkups either because it takes forever, and I am sorry for that. I am a supportive blogger but if life or technology gives you lemons... you make it work however you can. Thank God my phone works fine and you can always catch up with me on Instagram. I am waiting for Amazon Prime Day to order a nice, inexpensive little laptop. I am considering a Chromebook. Do any of you own a Chromebook?! What do you think of them?!

On a style note, I have so many outfits shot and ready to be blogged. But in today's post I wanted to highlight TEN 4th of July-Inspired Red, White and Blue Looks. Of course there are a lot of stripes in the mix - my striped dresses (I own so many striped dresses), etc. But there are also solid red, white and blue pieces and of course a blue denim jacket is always a great piece to consider for the 4th of July, especially in the evening if it cools off - as you are outside looking at fireworks. A jacket will protect you from mosquito bites, too. So, let's flashback to these outfits from 4+5 years ago. I have blogged all of them before. I will say something about each outfit, but will keep it short+sweet! 

If you have to work on 4th of July - I have to work for 6 hours - and want to keep it classic, patriotic yet very wearable, elegant and work-chic, go for an outfit like this. I love the combination of this Button Nautical Cobalt Blue Pencil Skirt by the Limited with my Red, Long-Sleeve Portofino Blouse by Express and the Medium-Wash Denim Jacket by H+M. Those Suede Navy+White Polka Dot Flats by Gap keep it classy and office-chic too. This is perfect for work too cause those offices are chilly. This is possibly my favorite outfit in this whole bunch or at least on top 3!

I have always loved this Red+White Ponte Fit+Flare Dress by H+M. It goes with so many things plus the style is flattering and feminine. It can be dressed up or down. I love it paired with the gold bag for a nautical look. To be more patriotic, you can do some blue sandals, flats or slides.

Now this is a dressy look. Fancy and fun. It would be perfect for a 4th of July Weekend Wedding or Bridal Shower or if you have to go to a 4th-Inspired Fancy Party. I paired a Silky Floral Print A-Line Fit+Flare Dress by H+M with Lipstick Red Patent Leather Red Designer Stilettos and a Matching Red Statement Necklace. For a purse, I carried a Little Silky Royal Blue Wristlet Clutch by Express - that blue clutch brings out the blue flowers from the dress.

A pair of white jeans is always a good piece to wear for the 4th of July. I paired these Skinny White Jeans with a Peplum Navy Polka Dot Ponte Tank Top by Express and these American Flag Toms Sneakers. I like the Whimsical Bag too in an Ostrich Leather (blue background with a red heart in the middle). The bag says "I Love You but I Love Me More" - a great motto to have actually, except  when it comes to your kids, you should love them more than yourself!

I love the nautical effects of this look with the Navy Ponte Mini Skirt (I like those fun gold pyramid studs in it), paired with a Tucked-In Blue+White Pinstriped Ruffled-Collar Button-Down Shirt by White House Black Market, all looking sleek and nautical with the Gold Leather Designer Bag. I chose to make it more nautical with these Baby Pink Leather Loafers. For the 4th of July, I would have worn my Red Leather Loafers and a Bright Red Lipstick.

I love a good denim skirt and they have made a comeback in the last few years. I purchased this fun distressed one which I love back in Albania. Looks so good with that Breezy Sleeveless Button-Down Portofino Shirt by Express - these shirts are my favorite. Paired it with my Blush Pink Silk Wedges topped with 3D Flowers with Crystal Embellishments, matched my jewelry nicely. I love that I went for a red lip to match my shirt, too.

This is a typical 4th of July look I would wear. One can never go wrong with a Casual Striped T-Shirt Dress for the 4th of July vacation. This Light Ponte Dress is by Express and I paired it with my Denim Jacket on top - T-Shirt Dresses always look Spectacular with Denim Jackets. But, I unexpectedly chose Black Oxford Shoes, since when I wore this IRL it was May still. I love how the Turquoise Mini Clutch and Red Lipstick pop!

Here I went for a monochromatic look with all the blue but that is a Silk Navy Romper (not shorts) by Armani Exchange underneath that Fun American Flag Sequined Graphic Blue T-Shirt. Totally Americana and very Patriotic too since those Red+White Striped Laceup Wedges were the perfect match to this look!

A] I have always loved mixing prints and patterns like I did here with my Floral Skirt (from Albania) and Polka Dot Chambray Shirt (from Old Navy). B] I always think a Button-Down Chambray Shirt looks great tucked into a Midi Skirt, especially an A-Line Style Midi Skirt. Bringing out the white and especially the red of the skirt, I carried this Fun Rectangle White+Red Colorblocked Crossbody Bag. I also love those Colorblocked Green+Black Bow Flats - the green brings out the little green leaves from the skirt.

Last but not least I am sharing this Very Americana and Very Nautical Red+White+Blue Striped Midi Ponte Dress I still own and wear a lot. I love the graduating stripes here and that Awesome Heart Bag once again matched it perfectly. I also love the gradient Grey Crystal Necklace by White House Black Market which looked so nice with the Maroon Jelly Wedges. The dress, bag, shoes and both cocktail rings were purchased in Albania, by the way. 




I hope you enjoyed this walk down memory lane. Which of these outfits are your 2-3 favorites and why?! Let me know in the comments. I always appreciate you stopping by and supporting my blog!


Happy 4th of July week everyone! The new Thursday Moda Linkup will go live Tuesday Night at 9.00 PM Eastern Time. Since the 4th of July is a holiday, I am 'releasing' the linkup 24 hours ahead. Wishing you all a Fantastic New Month. I cannot believe we are half-way through 2019, already. 









Comments

  1. Hello, I feel you. I work full time + freelance on the side + the blog+ 3 kids (one 5 year old and 20 months old twins)so I feel you :-) I am lucky to have enough help with the kids....
    I like the first outfit with the denim jacket - Happy early 4th of July.
    Xo
    Iris
    https://lamoumous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely red white and blue outfits! Hope you get the computer troubles fixed soon! With the two boys I'm lucky to have any time to blog, if I had computer troubles I'd never make use of the limited time I do have!

    Thank you for the link up!

    I hope that you are having a great week so far :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry to hear about your problems! I really hope you can sort it out soon, nothing more stressful then blog problems! Happy 4th lovely Ada!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these holiday looks! That striped dress is my fave. So sorry that you are having problems with your computer. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks so much for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get it! I feel like I have also been a bad blogger recently due to other life responsibilities. You are doing great!! Love all of these patriotic looks!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the festive red, white, and blue especially that striped dress <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our link up with all your RW&B inspo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wonderfully festive 4th of July outfits, Ada! I have not tried a Chromebook, but I have heard good things! Hope you get a good deal on Prime Day!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your not a bad blogger. I think we all are having trouble with blogging. I know I sure have been behind lately. Due to work. Home improvement project and my husband getting ready to leave for 2 month.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Ada! I'm sorry things have been so crazy and not the computer - NOOOOOOOOO! Your patriotic looks are precious and I love how you go from business casual to a brunch look with the gals and even a fun twist on shorts with those amazing heels! I hope you're feeling well and that work is treat you well!! It's been crazy here and I'm glad to take a moment to catch up - miss chatting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts