Popping Pink and (little) Yolks of Yellow.

How is the weather where you all live?! We have been warming up here and legs are coming out. Slowly but surely. I hope the days of snow are far behind... until Christmas 2019. It is time to wear the brights of Spring like Hot Pink, Citrus, Lime, Yellow, Kelly Green, Cobalt, Coral, Orange, Magenta, etc. And if you decide to wear a little or a lot of bright color in your outfit, keep your shoes neutral. A nude shoe like my Genuine Leather 2-Strap Mule Sandals work best with brights!

POPPING  PINK  AND  (LITTLE)  YOLKS  OF  YELLOW.
Today in this Casual Spring Look, I chose this Long Hot Pink+Heather Gray Striped Light Grandpa Cardigan and paired it with this Off-White/Heather Grey Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tee that has embroidered little lemons on it. The cardigan has been in my closet for about a decade and it is by Express while the t-shirt is a couple of years old and it is from Target. But I loved the combination of the Popping Pink (Stripes) with the little Yolks of Yellow from my T-Shirt, my Grossgrain Belt and the Barrette in my hair. Plus the two shades of soft heather grey worked out seamlessly on top. For the bottom half I chose Black Skinny Jeans that go with everything and these super comfortable 2-Strap Nude Leather Sandals (one of the straps is made of breathable perforated leather). The jeans are the Ab-Solution Wit+Wisdom Jeans from Nordstrom that are super comfortable, while these sandals have very comfy foam insoles - they are from Neutralizer after all. They are pretty little nude sandals, too. This is a great Spring Look for a busy mom like myself. I felt pretty and casual while put-together and like I could run the world! What do you think?! Have you been wearing any Popping Pink with Yolks of Yellow this Spring?!













Image Map


Comments

  1. I love the cute little pineapple print with the big pink stripes! So fun for this warmer weather we've been getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this about. We have been having spring like weather here in Maryland and I have been loving it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pops of yellow! This outfit is really cute and perfect for when you still need layers in Spring.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you are playing with colors. The whole look is nice and fun. Good job!

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts