White, Leopard and Khaki for Work.

When Spring is close by I tend to look for ways to wear one of my pairs of white skinny jeans. I love them especially paired with neutrals or with pastel colors like periwinkle, soft pink, blush, mint and baby blue. As far as neutrals: tan, cognac, nude, olive green, grey, khaki, beige and leopard come in mind - because leopard is a neutral!


WHITE,  LEOPARD  AND  KHAKI  FOR  WORK.
One of the ways to wear a pair of white skinny jeans is to style them with both a khaki piece and some leopard. You could also wear white skinny jeans to work as long as they are not see-through (these Zara pair isn't) and they are not distressed. I paired mine with a Chiffon See-Through Leopard Button-Down Blouse by Old Navy, worn with a nude tank-top underneath so that I don't flash anything unwanted. I have worn this outfit to work with a fully-lined Dressy, Modern, Khaki Jacket over it (it is by Banana Republic). On my drive to work I wore it with my Olive Green Studded Almond-Toe Suede Ballet Flats (also by Banana Republic) but for the office I switched into Nude Blush Patent Leather Pumps (mine are from Von Maur). I went for a bright pink lip, hair brushed off the side with a little barrette and of course that Gorgeous Heart Colorful Stone Necklace makes a huge statement as my main piece of jewelry. But on date night take this exact combo - white skinnies, leopard chiffon blouse, statement necklace and bright pink lipstick and pair the blouse with a black bra underneath. Also I would swap the flats or nude pumps for black patent leather pumps. Last, I would go for a little sexier eye makeup, like a little black eyeliner. This 'new' outfit with just some slight changes from this daytime, casual office look I showed you today, makes for a great nighttime, evening/date night look! Sexy yet polished without showing too much.  Have you ever worn White Skinny Jeans to work?! Do you like pairing white with khaki and leopard?! Are you willing to try it if you haven't?! Look for another version of these colors worn again this Spring, coming to a blog near you!














Image Map


Comments

  1. Because leopard is so bold on it's own, I love that you paired it up with a neutral color such as white. I am so excited to be bringing out my spring items, such as white jeans and I love how you've paired them here.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have no white jeans that fit me. I love how you styled this outfit. Hope you are doing well and that its starting to warm up.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and sassy look dear! Love the white pants and leopard top.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favourite pieces, white jeans and leopard print. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish this week. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard and white - adding the khaki gives is a fun safari feel!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts