A Long Sweater Vest, Baby Blue Stripes and Superga Sneakers.

Well, the warm Spring-feeling kind of weather turned around for us and we are back to being very cold, windy and even got one inch of snow. Back to boots, warm sweaters and of course coats worn with scarves. But Vivian and I still manage to look cute on our casual yet put-together Mommy+Me dates, like this one where we visited a local coffee place, having a cappuccino for me, a toasted-with-butter bagel for Vivian and a cookie to share for both of us. I felt quite cozy and athleisure-chic in...

A  LONG  SWEATER  VEST,  BABY  BLUE  STRIPES  AND  SUPERGA  SNEAKERS.
I love striped blouses, especially in baby blue or periwinkle and white stripes. Plus I think they are perfect to wear for Spring or when you transition into Spring. My 3/4-length-sleeve blouse with the fun tie detail on the sleeves is by Banana Republic. It is a polished button-down which makes it perfect for the office. Especially with a pencil skirt and with or without a blazer on top. But you can even pair it on top with this Long Taupe Sweater Vest (by Loft) and trousers paired with pumps. Also for casual Fridays, if your workplace allows it, you can do this exact outfit with the Black Leggings and a pair of cool Superga Sneakers. Since the leggings and sneakers are both black, it makes this athleisure style more chic and elegant. My makeup only involved a peachy-nude lipgloss that day but I managed some Cute Bauble Crispin Earrings and a Cute Pearly Cocktail Ring. What do you think?! Have you been wearing Long Sweater Vests or Dusters this season?! Do you like wearing them with a blouse and leggings, like I did??!

Her little smile. Her chubby cheeks. Her positive aura. Love this child so much. I also love her pattern-mixing between the Black+White Leggings (with those foil bronze metallic stars on her knees) and her Red+White Gingham Embroidered Dress.
Truer words have never been said about a little girl, a daughter...













Comments

  1. Are weather is being crazy as well. I have always love wearing long vest. I wear them all the time. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sneakers and I really like the look with the long vest. Your daughter is too cute in that gingham dress. Sometimes I wish I had a lil girl with my boys, all those cute lil outfits. But I am blessed and content for 4 cute and happy fellers!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts