What to Wear to a Holiday Party.

 I hope your very last weekend of 2018 was a memorable one! This outfit post is special because besides showing you guys a very chic and elegant outfit - I must say - I am also sharing about a Holiday Party I went to that my first cousin Gloria (who is like a sister to me) and her husband hosted at their new, beautiful home. The photo right above are more than half of us female cousins and cousin-in-laws. Throughout the post you will see photos from her beautiful decorated house, the holiday get-together and the awesome food table she had set up for us! 


WHAT  TO  WEAR  TO  A  HOLIDAY  PARTY.
For my cousin's Holiday Party which was on a Friday night I wanted to dress up nice but feel comfortable in my outfit, too. I went for this Blue-ish Tweed Dressy Trousers (with a Bow Belt) and a Mustard Blouse with Lace Yoke Detail on the shoulders. Both pieces are by Loft. I wore the pants with Faux Suede Oxford Laceup Booties. To dress this up and for some sparkle, I added a Red Circle Pendant Crystal Necklace (gifted) and Cluster Statement Crystal Earrings with Champagne, Green, Red and Pink Stones (by Sugarfix via Target). A little shimmer powder on my face, mascara, eyeshadow and a mauve lipstick and I was ready for an evening with my cousins (the guys were there too, by the way). We ate, we drank, we sang Christmas songs, we played games, we gave gifts, etc. I think this is a great Holiday Party Look because it is dressy and put-together without feeling too fancy. This type of outfit is also a great work look, and, because of the sparkly crystal jewelry, you can wear something like this for New Year's Eve if you don't want to feel too done up or too fancy. As a matter of fact, we are going out for dinner with my family and I will most likely wear another blouse by Loft and accessorize it with some sparkly jewelry! What about you?! Plans for New Year's Eve?! What will you be wearing?!

The hosts of the Christmas Party: Gloria and her husband Roland. They are such a good-looking couple. With their gorgeous looks (plus they are both very tall) they will make beautiful babies, one day.
Gloria's new house is so festive and inviting on the outside too, not just on the inside. Love the gold-lit reindeer.
The beautiful dining room table with all the delicious food minus the desserts and the drinks. The evergreen Christmas tree branches are real and they smelled so good, plus they looked very pretty.
Gloria even had a fresh bouquet of flowers on the island of her kitchen. They were gorgeous and smelled so fresh!
 Love her little family room. It is small but it is cozy and looks so pretty and Wintery in white and silver.
This is how I wrapped up one of Gloria's presents. It came out so cute. The 2 houses are actually a Christmas ornament that says "From Our Home to Yours". I thought it was perfect, especially since this is a new home for them and the first Christmas season they get to celebrate there, plus Gloria's tree was in white and red (like mine this year) so it was a perfect addition to her Christmas tree.
Their mantle area is just beautiful. Love the cozy elegance she went with in classic, traditional Christmas colors. Loved those stockings, too.
My Favorite Girls: my cousin-in-law Orjana and my first cousin Gloria. They both looked great, and so festive!









Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful party.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada, you look so classy and elegant! I love those trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your sunny yellow blouse, babe! Hope you had a lovely holiday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in that bright blouse, HNY my dear Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a chic combo dear! I love the sweater and trousers, really pretty on you!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous colour on you Ada, love a little splash of yellow! Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish #linkup today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ada , you look so pretty in all these looks! Its been a long time since I have done link ups...its just been hard to keep up with a day job. My views have tanked a lot too, so doing link ups are great in so many ways! HNY xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This yellow blouse looks great on you. Such a pretty color. Thank you for sharing this look on #myredcarpet link up.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright yellow top on you Ada, it really suits you. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts