Chic, Classic Pieces for Work.

I have 
I have always, always loved a Wrap Dress. It is classy, timeless and classic. The style possibilities with it are endless and it is also the type of dress for all seasons and all occasions, don't you agree?! You can wear it to work like I did here, a few weeks ago, to a dinner with co-workers, to a wedding, a brunch, a bridal or baby shower, a Holiday party etc. Heck, I am convinced that a Wrap-Style Dress would even look great with sneakers: Converse, Wedge-Style Sneakers, Keds, Adidas, Running Shoes. My most faorite style of a wrap dress is one that falls on the knees or right above the knee (like mine) and it has elbow-length or 3/4-sleeves. I think this particular style, length and fit is the most versatile one!

CHIC,  CLASSIC  PIECES  FOR  WORK.
I love this Hunter Green Wrap Ponte Dress by Loft (purchased last month). I can see it styled for the upcoming holiday season, maybe with a pair of red opaque tights or a pair of sparkly/shimmery tights and a lace-trimmed camisole underneath it, add some fun statement earrings and voila - Great Holiday Outfit! Recently as shown here, I wore it to work and paired it with my Glen Plaid Blazer from Target on top. It was chilly though, so I needed some tights. I love this Chevron pair from Loft. In the last couple of years I have been buying my tights at Loft and loving them. But I used to get almost all of my tights at The Limited when they still had the stores. I recommend the Loft tights a lot, but also DSW, Kohl's and Lord and Taylor have very good tights. I went for a monochromatic look so my black tights paired well with my Patent Leather Peep-Toe Booties from Aldo which I have had forever and my Black Suede Fringe Bag you have been seeing a lot lately. As far as accessories, I went with my Pastel Coral Pave Mini Square Studs by Wal Mart and a Black+White Pearl/Beaded Necklace by White House Black Market. That is one of my favorite dainty beaded necklaces I own. While the stud earrings are new and came in a pack of 3 or 4 for under 3 bucks! Also, my Blue Mirror Sunglasses are from Loft too - I love their sunnies! What kind of which classic chic pieces do you wear to work or to the office?! Did you like how I styled my Hunter Green Wrap Dress?!


 













Comments

  1. At first glance I thought your dress was black - it's such a pretty dark green. I love my plaid blazer too - such a great piece!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work look
    Thanks for sharing this lovely post
    Have a lovely week
    latest post:
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/11/5-best-bras-for-women-with-small-breast.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic outfit for work. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a chic blazer! I need one of these for fall. Amazing looks!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make work attire look so fashionable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts