Millennial Pink - I am Obsessed!!

Millennial Pink. Dusty Pink. Baby Pink. Soft Pink. Barely Pink. Rosé. Blush Pink. Champagne. Rose Gold. I can come up with at least another 4-5 names for this beautiful, super soft pink hue that has been HUGE in the fashion world for the last decade, especially the last 3-4 years. That is why they named it "The Millennial Pink" because it is the pink they made for the millennials. I have never been a huge pink girl though I am a very girly girl. But over the last couple of years especially I have loved adding colors in this Millennial Pink I am obsessed with - and unlike most bloggers and influencers I don't use the term "obsessed" often. The last two years especially I have purchased so much in this color and not just in solids but in prints, too. I have purchased dresses, blouses (lately from Express and Loft), skinny jeans, tees, shoes, tops, sweaters, boots, cardigans and even accessories like the sunglasses (they are from Forever 21) and the Teardrop Stone Earrings (from Loft) I am wearing today. But I have also dug my closet for items in this color. Such as the Silk Knotted Crinkly Headband (years ago from New York+Co.) and the Most Adorable Light Pink Keds Sneakers.

If you count the shades of Millennial Pink I am wearing here, they are 5. First of all I am wearing the cutest and most comfortable Henley Tee by H+M. These Henley Shirts are so comfy and cute in different fun prints. I bought 2 of these last year at H+M but they have several of these this year too and they are 10 bucks each. I love the subtle palm-print on mine. I paired this comfy henley or pullover tee with my Busted-Knee Skinny Jeans from Abercrombie. I could pair this top with a blazer and trousers for work too and can dress it up. As I mentioned my Keds, Headband, Sunglasses and Drop Earrings are also in light pink. And yes this outfit with the skinny jeans is very very simple but all the accessories pull it together. The best thing about this outfit is that it is the best time to wear it this October since it is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so keep wearing pink till October 31st (and beyond, really).












Image Map


Comments

  1. Prefect busy mom outfit. I so need to add those shoe to my closet.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute top! I love that shade of pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color too! It looks so cute on you

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving pinks right now, too! And purples! And olive green, camo, leopard, and the list goes on! Anyway, super cute outfit, my friend. I love this look on you with the distressed skinny jeans! I have a breast cancer awareness post coming tomorrow with some interesting results obtained from a recent survey on boobs and bras! Won’t you stop by tomorrow and check it out!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. would you believe that I have just returned to my work desk having bought 2 of those shirts. The Breezy blouse they call it if its the same. I bought a navy and a blush one both with florals on. I love yours.

    https://www.muttonstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the best color ever...and I'm so glad it's front and center lately!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just as obsessed--it's the perfect versatile, yet not quite neutral color. This is such a fun look Ada, I love that it's both simple and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts