Mommy+Mini Spring Style: Ponte Dresses in Howell, Michigan.

I love Sundays spent with my daughter. It is my only full day off every week and I make sure to spend it with Vivian. We don't always go out and even when we do it doesn't have to be anything too fancy. But if the weather is nice, I love checking out one of the cute down-towns in a city nearby, a cute cafe or maybe grabbing a bite to eat. This time around we checked out Howell, MI. It is about 20 miles away from where we live. They have a small (but not too small) downtown filled with local restaurants, cafes, a few shops, a theater, some churches and also a museum and a couple of lapidars in regards to the World War II. It has a lot of history and patriotism for a small town. We grabbed a yummy cappuccino at a local cafe called "Uptown Coffeehouse" where a lot of youth was attending.

For this day in the late 50s (it was April 29th by the way) but full of sunshine, I opted for my White+Black Striped Ponte Mini Dress by Old Navy paired with my Ochre Long Chenille Cardigan from Loft purchased last Fall and which I have worn a ton. You can never go wrong with a striped dress paired with a long cardi. The first time ever I wore open-toe shoes too so I went for my Neutral Laceup Wedges by Target and carried my Blush Nude Mini Crossbody Bag. I matched the bag to my Matte Blush Pink Sunnies by Forever 21 and matchy Feather Blush Pink Statement Earrings by LOFT and I love these earrings by the way. Vivian wore her Red+Pink Sweatshirt Dress over some Heart-Print Leggings with a matching Red Striped Bow on her gorgeous hair and her Silver Mary Jane Flats. She steals the show in all of her pics. Most pics of the two of us are snapped down-town Howell, by the way. Such a cute little town! =)











Happy Tuesday that feels like a Monday and have a Great Rest of the Week, everyone!!







Comments

  1. You guys look too cute! We have to try and link up at the mid way point of us and have a brunch date or something! I love discovering new areas to try!! Email me when you get a chance - chandasreview@yahoo

    xx, Chanda | www.mschanda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look Ada. That bright cardigan is one of my personal favourites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my years living in Michigan. I have never been to Howell. So glad you guys had a fun day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when you and Vivian appear on the blog together - she is precious!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet you go out together!! What fabulous memories you will always have!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of you both together. The striped dress is absolutely a wardrobe staple!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great photos of your day with your daughter! I love your striped dress and how you styled it!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pics. So sweet! Your sweater is such a lovely color too.

    Whitney | www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet photos of you both! I love the colour of your chenille cardigan.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts