The Warmest Oatmeal Sweater and Common Threads Linkup #3.

Welcome to the third week (and linkup - you can join it on the bottom of this post) of The Common Threads Challenge - an unique remixing challenge I am doing, joined by 5 other awesome bloggers. I have only posted 8 or 9 outfits from this challenge so far but IRL it is going strong. I had every intention of posting yesterday and doing a two-fer post today, but life got in the way. Between now and the next 3 weeks though, I will have a few two-fer posts here wearing my 5 awesome remixed pieces, and stay tuned because tomorrow's Thursday Moda post will be awesome! =)

THE  OUTFIT.
So, I wore this outfit yesterday morning (I was off from work and worked from home, instead). I was wearing a different top with a cardigan in the morning when I dropped off Viv, but then I went to Kohl's where I purchased this lovely Oatmeal Sweater and as soon as I got home I switched into it, especially since it was cold. I love the laceup detail on this sweater, the length - perfect for leggings and the soft nude-ish color. It also came in a pastel mint which I loved and black, and it was 40% off, so for 18 bucks it is quite a steal. I paired it with my Light Gray Distressed Skinny Jeans by Express and my one remixing item here are the Mauve Perforated Booties by Nordstrom. I also have on Cute Pastel Coral Enamel Flower Studs. File this outfit under monochromatic nevertheless because the light colors of grey, mauve, blush and oatmeal look so incredible head to toe. My only color pops are the Blue Mirrored Glasses on my sunnies and of course that magnificent Fuchsia Lipstick. This look is very simple but I still feel put-together and it defines me as a busy mom who works. What do you think, ladies?!




Welcome to our Common Threads Linkup!!
'



Comments

  1. Cute detailing on the sweater and a great deal Ada! Looks so cozy!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks cute and cozy and I love the neutrals.

    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!


    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oatmeal is one of my favourite colours! I love Neutrals. Looking fabulous Ada xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I want to do these days is wrap up in cozy sweaters! And for some reason I'm a sucker for the color oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lace up detail is so cute! I guess I need to check out Kohl's more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colours are great, love what you are wearing. x JAcqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada I LOVE the subtle detailing on this gorgeous sweater. Nice work! Thanks for the linkup too. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely jumper and colour Ada. I love oatmeal colour so much I have just come back home from a shopping trip with a oatmeal coloured jumper dress. Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cozy sweaters! looks great with the booties, I love the style and color.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts