The Best 4th of July Sales and my Favorite Picks from each store.

Happy July Everyone and Happy 150th Birthday Canada! Welcome to a new month and to what feels officially like the true start of Summer! 

What are your plans this 4th of July long weekend?! I plan to enjoy it to the max and lay low. But I might do some online shopping. Below, I am bringing you deals, offers and sales from 16 stores and brands I love and trust and some amazing picks and favorite items I chose from each of them so Happy Shopping everyone! What are some of your favorites?!




Abercrombie & Fitch: 40-60% off throughout the store. (Their styles have amazed me lately; it is not just for tweens and teens anymore but there are cute clothes for casual moms like this adorable knot-front rompera classic grey grandpa cardiganthis olive one-shoulder tankthis athleisure jersey dress and these lightly distressed, embroidered jeans which I love).
Ann Taylor: 50% off everything with code JUSTBEACHY. (Ann Taylor is one of my most favorite store and right now they have the perfect gingham tops right now like this classy one and this colorful one - I want both. They also have the most gorgeous statement earrings, always like this pairthis pairthis pair and this pair).
Anthropologie: extra 30% off all sale items. (Some amazing stuff there like this romantic LWDthis patchwork maxithese tropical sandals and this 2-piece black top+skirt).
Banana Republic: 40% off regular-priced items and all their new arrivals, with code BRNEW (Dressy maxisbreezy blouseslight merino wool sweaterswedding-perfect dresses - Banana has it all!).
Baublebar: up to 75% off. (I love their earrings and necklaces but check out this bracelet stack and this pearl cuff too).

Guess: 50% off sale styles and through July 4th, 15% off everything else. (Check out their Caterina dressMarino White JumpsuitGianna Wrap Dress and Ayana Peep-Toe Booties because they are all gorgeous, among other beautiful things currently at Guess).
Loft: 50% off everything plus additional 50% off their sale items (and I seriously want everything; I recently purchased 4 pairs of shorts from there including their lemon print shorts and matching lemon one shoulder top; I also purchased the most perfect white embroidered with red+blue tank which I plan to wear this 4th of July. I also want this OTS top and another OTS top because they are both gorgeous).
Macy's: 25-40% off swimwear with code FOURTH (This one is funthis one is a sexy one-piece and this one is sporty).
Old Navy: up to 60% off everything (they have great Summer stuff for the entire family. I want so many things for Vivian: tamale sandalsnavy romperplaid sundressembroidered flutter dresssmocked maxi dressdenim skirtallpineapple rashguard swimwearfloral baseball hat).
Rebecca Minkoff: up to 60% off sale items. (As always, I love their bags and may have to order a couple like this ethnic rainbow clutch or this pom pom straw bag - both are perfect for my upcoming vacation).
Sam Edelman: 20% off with code 4THOFSAM20. (I love their shoes and I just ordered this pair and this pair for a steal!)
Sole Society: up to 50% site-wide. (Loving these wedges which can be dressed up or down, these loafers for Fall, the perfect black bag - large enough to carry everything and this perforated saddle bag).
Soludos: 30% off select styles with code JULY30. (I am dying over these espadrille flats and these braided tassel sandals).
Talbots: extra 50% off 2 or more items. (Talbots has the best accessories now, like these pointy flats are perfect for 4th of July and so is this watercolor scarf, ditto for these gorgeous gingham sandals. But I am also loving this pale-blue clutchthis marigold bucket bagthis pineapple clutchthese calf-hair sandals, this lemon bead necklace and earringsthis plaid cuff and this red+white+gold necklace).
Urban Outfitters: Extra 30% off all sale items. (the most perfect suede slides that go with everything for a cute casual look and this candy-striped midi dress are both beautiful).

White House Black Market: they are having their semi-annual sale where many items are up to 70% off and I need to check it out! (they always have the best sheath dressesthe most fun topsthe most unique beltsclassic shoesgreat blazers + suit pieces and a ton of Little White Dresses for Summer).





Image Map


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing all these amazing sales! Happy 4th Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You found some cute stuff I hadn't seen yet! That lemon necklace is so cute, but $59 is a little much. I will have to watch to see if it goes cheaper.

    Love reading your posts as always. Happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Anthaison.vn chuyên cung cấp máy đưa võng ts đảm bảo là sản phẩm tốt nhất cho bé.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts