Thursday Moda #68: Tropical Print Dresses (Look 8).

Happy Thursday Guys! Today's post is all about Tropical Prints: I am wearing a Leaf-Print Dress and Vivian is wearing a Watermelon-Print Ruffled Top. We both accessorized with Fun Floppy Hats accented with Pink Ribbons and Bejeweled Sandals. And let's face it, as much as you came to see my outfit today, it is Vivian who is stealing the show (as always). She is just lovely and adorable!

Speaking of lovely, today my co-host is the ever lovely, always put together and stylish blogger babe ROXANNE of Glass of Glam, who I have the honor to be my co-host for the third time since I started my linkup. It has been over a year since we 'met' through blogging and we have become good friends and pen pals. Roxanne's blog is amazing: full of gorgeous outfits, beautiful photography and fun lifestyle posts. Today we are both styling Tropical Print Dresses and coincidentally they are both Leaf-Print V-neck Dresses, also coincidentally we both styled them casually. Though I chose my super colorful beaded + pom pom sandals while she chose matching green palm print sneakers. I love the fresh golden orange sunflowers that Roxanne is carrying. She is such a stylish everyday woman on the go. As far as my own wrap-style dress (part of the dresses in my capsule wardrobe), I also accessorized it with Ombre Pink Crispin Earrings and a Floppy Hat that has a cute little chiffon pink bow. Funny story about the hat: my brother included the hat as one of the presents in my daughter's Easter basket this year but it was huge on her little head. I did buy her a nude straw floppy hat though which says "Life is Sweet" (worn in her outfit today) and it is the most adorable and the prettiest hat (from Gymboree). Are you wearing any tropical prints this Summer?! How do you wear them?!

That gorgeous little face with the fuchsia pink lipstick she applied on her own (she loves bright lipsticks).  Ahhh she is so beautiful and look at those long lashes! We wore these outfits on Tuesday morning and I snapped some photos and videos of the fun we were having for Instagram stories. You may also gotten a sneak peak of the photos on my Instagram or Facebook.
Don't Roxanne's rose-colored sunnies and the floral frames of my Sunglasses make the perfect pairs of sunglasses for our tropical dresses?! And look the style of her rose gold earrings is similar to my own ball drop earrings (also in pink).
Neutral Woven Floppy Hat w/ Light Pink Chiffon Bow: Gifted from my Brother (quite similar w/ black bow, Huge Steal, love this), (similar, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, love this), (similar, love this).
Black Floral, Wayfarer Style Sunglasses: c/o Glasses Attack from Albania (similar, Steal), (similar, Fantastic Deal, love these), (very similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge, my Favorite).
Pink Ombre Crispin "Pom Pom" Statement Earrings: Francesca's (New) (similar, on Sale, love these), (similar in pink+orange, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Small Splurge).
Clear Glass Pink Beaded Stretchy Bracelet: My Daughter's.
Pink+White Plastic Spring Ponytail Holder/Bracelet: Meijer's.
Bright Pink Matte Colour Riche Collection Lipstick: L'Oreal Exclusive "Liya's Pink" (identical, Huge Steal + I love it!!), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Small Splurge, my Favorite).

Vivian's Outfit:
Navy Blue Ruffled Tank w/ Watermelon Print: Old Navy (New).
Dark Denim Shorts: Osh Kosh.
Neutral/Nude "Life is Sweet" Floppy Hat: Gymboree (New).
Navy Blue Large Chiffon Bow Barrette w/ Pink Polka Dots: c/o an Albanian Boutique.
Black Thong Sandals w/ Multi-Colored Crystals: Wal Mart (New).

You all loved my French-themed Outfits last week and the votes were about 50/50 as some of you preferred the dressier look and some the casual one. Today I am featuring five beautiful 30+ ladies and mamas and what can I say I am loving blue and yellow this Summer, if you cannot tell. Oh and I love a good floppy hat, as these ladies show they do, too.
Dressed 'For the Classroom' Virginia features the most beautiful rainbow-colored midi skirt and shows that a denim jacket is always in style. And girlfriend I love those nude sandals - I own them too.
Deena, one of the stylish ladies behind the 'The Blended Blog', shimmies into the prettiest daffodil dress in the perfect midi length. Love that it has sleeves.
Nicole shares her 'Resort Vacation' style by mixing three pieces patterned in blue and no that is not a skirt. I love the striped mesh hat and gorgeous wooden watch.
Becky also shows 'Touches of Tropical' by dressing up a dark-wash chambray dress. Her clutch and necklace are the cutest.
Rachael styles the 'Gingham Peplum Top' of the moment with skinny denim, nude wedges, tan tote with fresh flowers peeking through and such a pretty floppy hat.

Today's Fabulous Thursday Moda Co-Host: Glass of Glam.
Below, Roxanne shows us that she has perfected the three W's of style: work wear, weekend wear and wedding wear (from left to right). I loved all three of these outfits I featured here and they show her versatile, ever-changing gorgeous style. Stop by her blog today to better see her fun Summery look and join her linkup on Mondays too.



Shop My Outfit:


Shop Vivian's Outfit:



Happy Thursday Moda day, everyone!


Now join the linkup and make some new friends!










Comments

  1. Such an adorable pictures!! The girl is too cute!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: TRAVELING TO LA WITH NORWEGIAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dresses as usual! I love it! And your sandals are so adorable!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this palm print dress Ada! Thanks so much for the link up!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your palm print dress is so fun! Vivian looks adorable as usual! Thank you for the linkup!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, palm prints scream Summer! Love both dresses and that little Vivian is just precious!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the minute details you've incorporated into this fresh dress, Ada. The rainbow coloured trims on your sandals are so darling too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest post ever of you and your mini. I just love it. Even your summer sandals and hats are similar! I love that palm print on your summer dress!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Vivian is just too cute. Love the tropical print theme. I think I need a pair of bedazzled sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great summer dress, lady! I love the print!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a pretty dress! I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two total cuties! those hats are my favorite, and I love that you're matching :) Perfect summer looks! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little girl is so adorable! You both look so chic in this post! Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look beautiful! Vivian is getting so big! :)
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable mother/daughter style, Ada! I love the hats! So cute!

    Mary
    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vivian is so cute with the lipstick she applied herself! Little girls are the best!

    Virginia
    More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your leaf print dress, and Vivian is so adorable! Loving the matching hats too. Thank you for featuring my gingham look!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the print on your dress. So perfect for summer, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never get tired of a Mommy & me post from you! The photos are always so sweet

    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these tropical prints!! Your leaf dress looks amazing on you, love the color! Vivian looks so adorable in her watermelon print too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely fun and easy looks for both of you. Your little one is adorable. Thanks for the link up.

    Rena
    http://www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are both looking adorable in your matching straw hats :) Love your dress, but even more so your pom pom sandals.

    Have a great weekend :)

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  22. Vivian looks so Cute! You look fantastic in that tropical print dress and I think it is so cute you are both wearing straw hats.

    I know you mentioned you wanted to co-host with me again around mid-June. How does next week sound?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty dress! Love the neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always love your pictures. Glad you share them beautifully.
    Vaishali
    http://www.vivaciouswish.com/2017/06/15/work-wednesday-with-jord/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm totally here for tropical prints, and your little one is just the cutest ever!!
    Xx
    - www.inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the hats, looks like you girls were having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love tropical prints, Ada! Especially palm trees :)

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You two are too cute!

    Thanks for the linkup & Happy Thursday!

    Andrea
    Andrea’s Wellness Notes

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this dress on you .. subtle print and so pretty! I am loving the tropical vibe. If only I could get to an island!! Ill have to settle for a pina colada! Love little vivians outfit and both your straw hats. You are ready for summer!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love palm print anything and this dress is just so cute. Your little Vivian is just adorable too!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  31. You and V are just so cute in your prints!! I love your matching hats too, just darling Ada!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  32. You and Vivian look so cute! I just love her watermelon print top!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great dress with a great print. That length looks great on you. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This post makes me want to languish in summer all year! What fun prints, cute sandals - and those hats!! I love hats and could add them to every outfit. Your Vivian is adorable! (makes me miss my nieces up in Alaska!)

    ReplyDelete
  35. You both look so cute in your fun summer prints!!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ada, I love your dress. It is the epitome of summer time. And your little girl is just so cute!! You gals both look amazing. Thanks for hosting the link up. - Amy
    http://stylingrannymama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your sandals, they are so cool

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  38. THANK YOU my fabulous co-host! You look stunning in your tropical print dress, and I love how you chose to style it with the hat and fun sandals. So happy we are friends!

    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. You two are so cute in your summer outfits! My daughter loves to put lipstick on too, and lately nail polish! That gets messy!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts