Thursday Moda #64: Pink Palm Print, Off-Shoulder Dress.

Happy almost Thursday! How has your week been?! Mine has been very busy, that is why my lack of posts. I meant to post yesterday early morning and once again today morning, plus my usual Thursday Moda morning post every Thursday. But here I am two posts short so far this week, however I did get a lot of stuff done, organized and clean yesterday and today on my days off, too. So yeah that happened. Plus it has been extremely hot and humid and mosquito-filled here the last couple of days so spending them inside was best. Now let's get to the reason you are all here for - fashion, duhh! BTW, I wore this dress a couple of days ago when it started getting to the 80s, here.

You guys know how much I love bright colors and neon colors. This dress besides having two favorite girly colors of mine: red and pink, hits so many current trends - off shoulder style (though I wore it on the shoulder this time around), ruffled hem and palm prints. I decided to go for it and add more trends in my styling for the first time that I wore it: Pom-Pom+Tassel Earrings, Tassel Beaded Bracelets, Crossbody Saddle Bag (love that it is in olive which paired well with my nude shoes) and Nude-Colored Block Heel Sandals. The Orange Nude Sunnies played off well with the Neon Tones of the dress. Ohh and my Nude Sandals are my current favorite pair of the moment. I just purchased them at Target (like most of the rest of my outfit too, except the jewelry) and they are by Who What Wear - hands down my most favorite brand Target has. You will see them on my next post or two and no I am not sorry. Also this dress is by the Merona brand of Target. It is a women's not junior's brand but this season they have a lot of youthful dresses like this one and my style or a very similar style comes in many colors and patterns. I also love this teal+greenery patterned one. As far as the jewelry, I finally ordered from Bauble Bar and I love my New Statement Earrings and gifted Dainty Bar Pave Necklace. It won't be my last time ordering there. The earrings in light blue, navy and coral looked so good with my beaded teal and aqua beaded tassel bracelets I received last Spring from Pumps and Pushups.

Pom Pom+Tassel Navy/Baby Blue/Coral Statement Earrings: Bauble Bar (identical, Fantastic Deal + I love them), (similar, Great Deal), (similar gorgeous option, Huge Splurge, my Favorite).
Gold Tone Dainty Chain Necklace w/ Turquoise Pave Bar: Bauble Bar (identical, Steal), (similar, Great Deal), (very similar, Huge Splurge).
Set of 2 Beaded Bracelets w/ Tassels in Teal Ombre & Coral Ombre: Pumps and Pushups (similar multi-stranded, Steal), (similar set of 3, Great Deal, love this), (similar here + here, Splurge).
Neon Orange Plastic-Framed Sunglasses: Target (similar, Steal, love these), (similar, on Huge Sale, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Olive Green Faux Leather Saddle Crossbody Bag: Merona via Target (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, on Sale, love this), (similar, Huge Splurge, my Favorite).
Soft Mauve/Purpleish-Pink Luminous Lipstick: "The Wizzard of Orchidz" by Catrice via Ulta (identical, Steal + I love it), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Small Splurge).
Nude/Beige Faux Suede Sandals w/ Short Block Heels & Fun Buckle: Who What Wear via Target (identical, Steal + I love them!), (similar, Huge Steal), (similar w/ tall heels, Great Deal), (similar in pastel peach, Small Splurge, my Favorite).

Last week I had a great collaboration and linkup with my lovely mama co-host Stephanie and around 135 links were added so of course narrowing it down to 6 favorites was very hard. It was a big Mother's Day week for my blog. I noticed that my selected outfits and features today are almost all mothers. I wasn't necessarily looking for stylish moms since we just passed Mother's Day, it just happened that way. All of these beautiful mothers look great whether casual, semi dressy, very dressy or even wedding fancy. Read on below:
This week's featured blogger is JENNA from Rain on a Tin Roof who is a girl from a small Southern town and lover of Rock N' Roll and the post that she linked up clearly shows that too. I just recently discovered her blog but I love her style and her sarcasm. In the post she linked up she showed us four different ways to style musical band tees. My two favorite looks were in the collage above because not only do I like those bands' tees but I love that she dressed them up with bright patent leather pumps and a bright envelope clutch, each time. These outfits are not just jeans and a t-shirt. They are bright, dressed up, whimsical and fun. They can take you to dinner, a girls' night out, a date with your partner or the disco. If you don't know about Jenna's blog yet, stop on over. 

Emma's medallion lace red dress is 'Styled Two Ways' - equally gorgeous and sophisticated with such a bold feather necklace. Her crystal clutch is stunning too.
Christine did a mix+match style post with her gorgeous ginger girl Ella and you should read it because besides them looking adorable, Christine shares some great 'French Parenting Tips'.
Shelly is always one cool chic when it comes to her personal style. This mom knows how to mix colors, patterns and accessories and her 'Spring Fashion' gingham+lace outfit shows it.
With that sharp one shoulder in such a classic navy color and a metallic sheen, I bet my money that Rachael was indeed 'Best Dressed' at the New York wedding she recently attended.
Rena's 'Easy Cool Floral' suits her style and personality. Of course I'd love that dress in a pretty print - it is by Who What Wear. Her T-Strap Pumps are gorgeous and the perfect match to the teal part of the dress.





Now join the linkup and make some new friends!










Comments

  1. Such a fun flirty little dress! I love the color and think you're totally ready for Summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely in this dress, Ada
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, fun dress, with the lovely frilly hemline. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the palm print in a color other than green. Your pink dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress, Ada! I love this color on you!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun print and I love the flowy style! Fun look for spring and summer. Thank you so much for sharing one of my looks Ada. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this print Ada! The color is so pretty on you too. Lovely look!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super flirty summer dress, lady! Diggin' it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a busy week for me too--glad it's almost done!! I love that dress Ada, the colors are so pretty. You look like summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really pretty dress, Ada!
    Hang in there tomorrow is Friday, yay! ;)

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is gorgeous on you! What a great print!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty dress! Love the print! Great nude sandals too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun dress! Love the color and print! Perfect for summer!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty in this bright neon print dress, Ada! The color really flatters you!

    Mary
    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pink palm print! Such a fun summer dress!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how I love the print on this dress Ada!!
    - www.inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress and it looks great on you Ada, love the bracelets too.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look stunning in neon colors and I love the print! Thank you for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun print dress! I love the print, the OTS detail, and the ruffle hem. Looking great Ada!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty printed dress !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your additional add-ons, as well as the dress. How fun are those earrings?? Accessories are so impacting. Nicely done Ada. :)

    www.granolangrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't blame you, these colours are flaming and the dress style is hot hot shot! Would love to connect at http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2017/05/14/leg-workouts-for-women/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your jewelry! Baublebar is my favorite. You always find the cutest thing at Target! Have the best weekend, Ada!

    --Roxanne
    Glass of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your dress! Thank so much for hosting :)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the bright color for summer!
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  26. This dress is really cute! And I love the earrings!
    x. kritsida
    http://aperfectcanvas.net/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad you got a lot done! Those kind of days/week are rare! I'm into bright colors this summer and you are nailing it with this dress!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You always look great in red. Cute dress. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Better late then never ;-) That dress is very cute Ada. Love the bracelet and bag as well.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am sorry Im late! I had a totally WiFi less weekend! Awfull!😂😂😂😂 Thank you for hosting dear Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for the feature Ada! Sorry I'm so late to the party, it's been a busy week. Isobel went on her first overnight trip with the school so I was frantically getting everything she needed - all weathers had to be accounted for, as is always the case in the UK! I love your pretty dress, and those earrings are fabulous!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice dress Ada. Bye Maiko www.comemivestooggi.it

    ReplyDelete
  33. laweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-01-at-1.28.15-PM.png" alt="" width="1250" height="874" srcset="https://www.laweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-01-at-1.28. For the best results, mix it with distilled water, and you will witness that realistic frothing, look, and smell. (Now don’t just keep looking at it – you’ve got a test to pass!) As a top-quality powdered urine, it is easier to handle than organic urine. The separate vials allow you to do mixing without any hassle of dealing with a mess. This allows you to even mix discreetly in the bathroom if you do not have time to do it beforehand. Instead of a heating pad, you get a heat activator powder. This eliminates the need to tape a bulky heat pack as you try to keep the synthetic urine in the temperature range. You can just add the powder and let it dissolve as the temperature rises! It is easy to check on the temperature, thanks to the temperature strip included in the kit. In case it starts to cool down again, all you have to do is add some more powder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts