Sunday, February 5, 2017

Black and White Monochrome with a Red Heart Pop.

Once a month I will do an outfit post you have never seen before however it is an 'old' outfit I have already worn. You have never seen these outfits before because A] I have never blogged them (like today) or B] I will re-blog outfits from my first year of blogging where I had very very few readers compared to what I have now. I will probably do these once a month on Mondays. However, the outfits I will post will be relevant to the current month and to what's in style/on trend still. I hope you like them. To see more throw-back looks check out these latest posts: 15 Valentine-Inspired Outfits from the Past and Currently, February 2017.


This outfit was worn almost exactly 3 years ago, sometime in March 2015. Why it is still on trend and perfect for February 2016?! I am wearing black and white which is always stylish. I am wearing Monochrome Colors. I added a Blanket Scarf and Plaid Blanket Scarves are perfect for Winter, but this particular light blue and gray one has light colors that make it great to transition into Spring. I am Mixing Patterns which are Wintery: plaid and fair isle. I am also wearing Slip-on Sneakers which are still all the rage for any season really and long cozy cardigans were big in fashion for Fall-Winter 2016-2017, once again. Last, but not least, a pop of Red Heart (my bag) makes this the perfect mom look for a day out with my little girl, during February, which is the month of Love. Athleisure is also IN and this is a sporty, casual athleisure look! =) If you are a mom do you wear similar outfits for Winter, when your little ones are accompanying you?! How do you feel about Blanket Scarves and Slip-On sneakers?

I do miss my long hair, to be honest. I think this medium-long length is perfect, especially since it has some layers. Looks so cute in a ponytail and if you add an elegant bow pin, makes it feminine and elegant. =) My bow has polka dots.
Black+White Long Wool Fair Isle Cardigan w/ Detached Belt: c/o a Local Boutique in Albania (similar, Steal), (similar, kimono style, on Sale, my Favorite).
Baby Blue+Gray Light Plaid Blanket Scarf w/ Fringe: c/o a Local Boutique in Albania (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar colorblocked, Splurge, my Favorite).
Dark Blue Swiss Dot Faux Leather Crossbody Rectangle Bag w/ Deep Red Heart: a Local Accessories Boutique in Albania (similar heart-printed bag, Great Deal, love this), (quite similar, Small Splurge), (similar artsy bag, Splurge, my Favorite). b
Navy Blue w/ Pink Polka Dots, Chiffon Double Bow Hair Barrette: a Local Accessories Boutique in Albania (similar, Steal, love this), (gorgeous option enamel, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Faux Python/Snakeskin Cogac Slip-On Sneakers: Zara (very similar, Huge Steal), (similar, Steal, love these), (similar platform style, Splurge, my Favorite).



Tomorrow starts off a week of Valentine-Inspired Looks, several of which will be Mommy+Mini Outfits with my daughter Viv. Tomorrow I will be joined by my friend RACHEL from Garay Treasures blog and her beautiful daughters =) Stay tuned!

Have a great week you all!






7 comments:

  1. This whole look is so fun! I love the heart messenger bag!You look gorgeous as always!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely black and white look, I love the elegant top. And the snakeskin sneakers add edge. Very chic!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love a black and white look! Such a cute sweat, and your heart bag is perfect for this time of year.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is that heart bag!! Great black and white look Ada!! Hope you are doing well!!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun look for Valentine's Day! The heart bag is so cute!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-ghaib.com agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic bag! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.