Vivian Turns Four!!

On the third Thursday of each month I try to do a brain dump which I call "Thursday Thoughts and Quotes". But this Thursday my thoughts will focus on Vivian since today (as I am typing this it is still January 19th, though real late) is her birthday and my dear sweet girl turns 4 years old. So enjoy this post filled with some of the photos we took for a little professional photo-shoot for her 4th birthday and my thoughts on this day.

First, let's look back at what I wrote the day after Vivian was born, as I was still in the hospital...
"On January 19th 2013 @ 3.30 AM I welcomed into this world a beautiful baby girl named Vivian Dhima. Eventhough I have been sleepeless, exhausted & in pain for the past 2 days, the happiness my daughter brought demolishes everything else. She is beyond beautiful. She is a living doll. Piro and I are the luckiest, happiest people in the world, right now. Thank you God for the sweetest blessing. Jan 19th was the best day of our lives for the parents, grandparents, aunt & uncle. We love you Vivian!!!"

On a cold night, four years ago, during this time I was experiencing the biggest pain of my life. But it was the sweetest pain too, one I would re-experience over and over again, because I was giving life to you Vivian. Since then, I have experienced so much happiness and joy, energy and re-birth because of you - my daughter. You are the light of my days and the love of my life!!

...Today you are four, my beautiful princess Vivian. The most unconditional love of all, is the love I have for you. It keeps growing as you do each day. It keeps teaching me to be a better person, a stronger woman and a great mom each day, just like you teach me things. It gives me joy and makes me smile when the walls seem to be closing in. It shows me the light at the end of any tunnel. It leads me towards happiness and kindness. The love I have for you is greater than all the four years you have blessed my life with, so far. You my sweet girl are my Belle, my Ariel, my Anna. my Elsa, my Tinkerbell, my Cinderella, my Snow White, my Jasmine and any magical princess that has ever existed!! To the world, you may just be a beautiful little girl, but to your dad and I, you are our world. Happy 4th Birthday our Gorgeous, Sweet Girl! We are so proud of all the things you have learnt, accomplished and achieved in the past year. You are stubborn and sassy, cute and caring, funny and feisty, independent and incredible. We wish and hope for you to continue to grow into your own person and continue to brighten the world with your smiles, hugs and kisses!! We love you more than the words can say, Vivi!!

Happy 4th birthday to you my beautiful, sweet, darling child of mine!! Happy Birthday Viv!





Image Map

Comments

  1. Ohhhh so cute ! She has grown to become a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet post! Happy Birthday Viv!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Happy bday little princess!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Save it for Viv when she is 14, and 24. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, she is cutie! Happy Birthday Vivian! Thank you to share this cute pic with My Red Carpet.

    Anna xoxo
    www.glamdventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so sweet Ada. I have just found this post after mentioning I was featuring your other post. Can't not feature this one too can I !! Lovely post, Vivian is growing so fast. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated to your baby girl! She looks so cute in these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! Happy belated birthday Vivian!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts