Independent, Red, White and Blue Girls.

I hope your 4th of July weekend and celebrations are off to a great start, first of all. I am done with work for a whole week and will be spending time with my family on vacation. I do hope to catch up and do some blog-reading too since I won't be posting like regularly (all my posts are scheduled ahead, this week). 

Today I am back with the 3rd LWD in a row, also styled with yet another Red Purse (my mini Crossbody Bag by Gap) which I love. However unlike the last two outfits (here and here) I dressed down this Gorgeous Fit+Flare Swiss Dot Dress with Navy Denim Sneakers. My Sweet Vivian is wearing a Red Henley, Knit, Fit+Flare Dress. I wanted her to wear her Navy Mary Jane Shoes with this Red Dress but she wasn't having it. Her Hello Kitty Shoes are her most favorite and they are so comfortable too plus pink - her favorite color. The Navy Shoes would have looked great with her White Socks. But there is some Navy (Ombre) in her Large Red Flower which I added to her hair which I must say I braided quite nicely considering I don't braid well at all. Between the both of us we have a lot of Red, White and Blue for this Independence Day Weekend. 

White Fit+Flare V-Neck Swiss Dot Dress w/ Satin Sash: The Limited (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, on Sale, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Red Leather Mini Cross-body Bag w/ Large Tassel: Gap (New) (similar, Huge Steal), (similar, Fantastic Deal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (very similar, big Splurge).
Navy Blue Skinny Lucite Bow Barrette: c/o an Accessories Boutique in Albania (similar, Great Deal), (similar in satin), (similar, Splurge, love this).
Dangly, Oval-Shaped "Danielle" Rose Quartz Earrings: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (New) (identical), (very similar), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge).
Dainty Oval-Shaped "Elisa" Necklace in Rose Gold Druzy: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (New) (identical, Splurge), (similar, Huge Steal), (same in silver druzy, love this), (similar).
Gold Tone "Erica" Bracelet Cuff in Pyrite Stones: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (identical, on Sale), (same in black, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Gold Wedding Ring and Gold w/ Diamond Engagement Ring: From my Husband (Albania).
Gold-Tone Ring w/ Large Knot: Old Navy (New) (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge).
White Stretchy Bracelet w/ Small Square White Stones (part of a bundle): Forever 21.
Red Shimmer Thin Jelly Bracelet (part of a bundle): Forever 21.
Gold-Tone "Hadar" Ring w/ Square Torquoise Stone: Elise M. via Rocksbox (New) (same in olive), (similar, Steal, love this), (gorgeous option, Great Deal), (similar, huge Splurge, love this).
Gold Tone Cocktail Ring w/ Kelly Green+Pearl Pave Ladybug: A Boutique in Albania (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Splurge).
 Use my special code to get a free month of Rocksbox jewelry delivered to your home: ADABFF39.

Vivian's Outfit:
Red Henley Long-Sleeve Fit+Flare T-Shirt Dress: Old Navy.
Red+Navy Ombre Silk Rose Barrette: Forever 21.
White Socks: Wal Mart.
Baby Pink "Hello Kitty" Shoes: Crocs.



As you are reading this, I will be watching fireworks by Michigan Lake in one of the largest beaches over there. Lucky me! I will be a little MIA with OOTD Posts this week but I got two other bloggers showing off their awesome style and Thursday Moda will go live at 8.00 PM Eastern or 5.00 PM Pacific on Wednesday June 6th. So, welcome by!

Also linking with the ladies of "Tuesday Talk": BeckyBethLauraMichelleStasiaStephanie and Whitney.
And, I am linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for Stylish Monday.
[on Wednesday]: Allison, Brenna with Grace + Jenna, Brooke with Erica, Claire, Grace, 
Also linking with the ladies of "Tuesday Talk": BeckyBethLauraMichelleStasiaStephanie and WhitneyPlus linking with the ladies of The Blended Blog.
And last but not least I am linking with the ladies of "Ageless Style": AliceAnaCarrieDaenelDebbieJennieNicoleShellyTania and Yvonne. 





Comments

  1. I love this simple, yet patriotic look! I just love wearing cute sneakers with dresses. I hope you are having a fantastic holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy July 4th and I love this look. The two of you look so cute together

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two - gorgeous ladies and I love your colors for this holiday! Thanks for sharing, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Vivian are adorable in your coordinating outfits! Happy July 4th and enjoy the Michigan fireworks!
    --Roxanne
    Glass of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red, white and blue outfits Ada!! Hope you've had a lovely day :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Viv look great!! Love that you paired your white dress with some sneakers! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. That white dress is so cute, and the hair clip and KS earrings are so perfect! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your vacation! I love this dress and do not think you can have too many LWD's. They are a sumer staple for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a great vacation! I love a simple white dress. THanks for linking with Ageless Style!

    Shelly||The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look darling!! Have the BEST vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the white dress so fresh for summer, the bow in the front so pretty. Love your red lip and blue sneakers for a fun yet casual look. Your daughter is adorable as always with her red outfit. I hope you enjoyed your 4th and happy vacation, I am soon to go on one as well.
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts